LOW RATE PHONE CARD CALLING FROM USA TO AUSTRALIA

Old October 23rd, 2003, 04:48 AM
ATWTRAVEL

Default LOW RATE PHONE CARD CALLING FROM USA TO AUSTRALIA

please visit our web site :

http://phonecardsave.prepaidonline.com
Old October 23rd, 2003, 11:29 AM
Frank Slootweg

Please? [1]

You are not authorized to view this page
Internet address of your Web browser.

[deleted]
HTTP 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address rejected
Internet Information Services

[deleted]
Background:
This error is caused when the server has a list of IP addresses that are
not allowed to access the site, and the IP address you are using is in
this list.

[deleted]
Old October 23rd, 2003, 04:07 PM
AlmostBob

so frank what have YOU been doing to make the dns blacklist your IP?

Old October 24th, 2003, 11:15 AM
Frank Slootweg

AlmostBob wrote:
so frank what have YOU been doing to make the dns blacklist your IP?

Well, I'm afraid I'm not *that* lucky. Just now I could access the
site, just to be able to determine that it is broken in even more ways,
especially the 'search' engine.

I guess I'll just keep my 'expensive' Telstra card, which works, has
lots of flexibility and is easy to put more money on.

To http://phonecardsave.prepaidonline.com : Can you please blacklist
me again? Pretty please?