Big hike in US passport fees, $450 to renounce citizenship!

Old November 2nd, 2010, 12:59 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Earl Evleth[_1_]

Default Big hike in US passport fees, $450 to renounce citizenship!

On 2/11/10 13:33, in article ,
"John Rennie" wrote:

I wasn't responding to you, Earl. Do wake up

I wasn't commenting to you, just generally.

Private exchanges can sometimes ce achieved if both parties use their
real addresses. But any postings are can be commented on.

Old November 2nd, 2010, 07:05 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Runge 124

Default evleth's comments pollute

Old November 3rd, 2010, 03:05 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
John Rennie

On 03/11/2010 00:48, Magda wrote:
On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 11:24:40 +0000, in rec.travel.europe, John Rennie
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... On 02/11/2010 11:04, Magda wrote:
... On Thu, 08 Jul 2010 12:51:14 +0100, in rec.travel.europe, John Rennie
... arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:
... ... Magda wrote:
... ... On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 15:29:24 -0500, in rec.travel.europe, "Jean O'Boyle"
... ... arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:
... ...
... ...
... ... ... I, or one, am proud to be an American and do not hide it.
... ...
... ... Someone please explain to me what sort of "pride" can be found in *being born* some place
... ... or other?
... ...
... ... Not a great feat at all - not even a microscopic challenge, is it?
... ...
... ...
... ... I'm not proud to Be British, neither am I ashamed.
... ... Just a bit relieved.
... Not the point, John, but thank you por playing...
... =====
... It sounds much better in French, but then, everything does.
... It took you four months to respond???

I did respond the same day - my news server didn't send it and I only realised it earlier
today. Are you sending me to the guillotine for that?

Definitely but only after Earl is dispatched.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 03:12 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Earl Evleth[_1_]

On 3/11/10 16:05, in article ,
"John Rennie" wrote:

I did respond the same day - my news server didn't send it and I only realised
it earlier
today. Are you sending me to the guillotine for that?

Definitely but only after Earl is dispatched.

I am too tough, I would brake the blade and come out winners.
"GOTT MIT MIR"