we are outta here on Saturday

Old December 4th, 2003, 09:22 PM

Default we are outta here on Saturday

--
Leaving Saturday on Norwegian Sea and I am so ready........7 days of fun in
the sun...

Old December 4th, 2003, 10:01 PM
Dick Goldhaber

What with the weather forecasts here in Philadelphia I am happy to see from
your e-mail address that you might be heading out of Texas.

Bon Voyage!
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Old December 4th, 2003, 10:30 PM
villa deauville

SUNNY.........wishes you Bon voyage. Let us know all about your cruise
when you return

Old December 4th, 2003, 10:32 PM
Jean O'Boyle

wrote in message

Leaving Saturday on Norwegian Sea and I am so ready........7 days of fun

in
the sun...

Lucky you! She is one of my favorite ships~~the cabins are small but she has
plenty of closet and drawer space. The crew is wonderful and lots of fun!
Have a great time!

Jean~~from San Antonio

Old December 4th, 2003, 10:36 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"Dick Goldhaber" wrote in message
What with the weather forecasts here in Philadelphia I am happy to see

from
your e-mail address that you might be heading out of Texas.

She is Dick, but they predict temps in the low 30's for Friday and Saturday
morning here. Good thing it usually warms up into the 60's in the afternoon
after a norther hits.

--Jean

Old December 5th, 2003, 01:15 PM
Brenda

Enjoy yourselves on this well deserved cruise. Now that the snow is
falling, I am still quite warm from a week in the 90's so I am melting
it when I go out. So soak it all up so when you return to the white
stuff, you can melt it also..........