British pilot who 'buzzed' Bush ranch to be deported

Old May 8th, 2008, 07:29 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc
James Silverton[_2_]

Default British pilot who 'buzzed' Bush ranch to be deported

Jean wrote on Thu, 8 May 2008 10:44:26 -0500:

Anyone expressing gratitude to Bush for ANYTHING must
definitely be a mental case! ;-)

I know one nice thing about his father who went on public record
as saying he detested broccoli. Me too!

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not

Old May 8th, 2008, 07:36 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Pat wrote:

As for the"town", that is stretching it a bit, too. This is a small group of
buildings along a farm to market road out in the plains. I don't even
remember seeing a stop light. We stopped at the local church for a rest
break---I was riding in the Waco Wild West 100 bicycle charity ride they
have every year in October. One of the attractions for the bicycle ride is
that it goes "past the Western White House." But, realistically, the better
benefit of that ride is that it stops at the Mars Candy Bar factory in Waco.

A much more appetizing/rewarding destination than Bush's ranch, IMO!!!!!
(Assuming they provide the riders with "refreshments".)
Old May 8th, 2008, 07:37 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Ned Flanders wrote:

perhaps he needed some petrol........but I agree, lethal injection is
too good for his sort.....

You speak of Bush, I presume? ;-)
Old May 8th, 2008, 07:43 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

Anyone expressing gratitude to Bush for ANYTHING must definitely be a
mental case! ;-)

Of course, this would be your typical response...Do you ever have anything
nice to say about anyone?

Indeed I do - just not about the president who has done his best to
trash our Constitution! (Apparently abetted by idiots like you.)
Old May 8th, 2008, 07:45 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc

James Silverton wrote:
Jean wrote on Thu, 8 May 2008 10:44:26 -0500:

Anyone expressing gratitude to Bush for ANYTHING must
definitely be a mental case! ;-)

I know one nice thing about his father who went on public record as
saying he detested broccoli. Me too!

Hmmmm... Might parental poor nutrition have something to do with the IQ
of the offspring? :-)
Old May 8th, 2008, 07:53 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc
Ned Flanders

On 8 May, 17:45, "Jean O'Boyle"
wrote:
"Mike...." wrote in message

might have been better to thank the coast guard

True, but it sounds as if his elevator did not go all the way to the top!
;-)

....thats cos he took the lift.....
Old May 8th, 2008, 07:54 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
John Kulp

On Thu, 08 May 2008 11:37:42 -0700, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:

Ned Flanders wrote:

perhaps he needed some petrol........but I agree, lethal injection is
too good for his sort.....

You speak of Bush, I presume? ;-)

Smile you crackpot. If the Secret Service sees this stupid comment of
yours you will be getting a visit you moron.
Old May 8th, 2008, 07:54 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.politics.misc
John Kulp

On Thu, 08 May 2008 11:43:00 -0700, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

Anyone expressing gratitude to Bush for ANYTHING must definitely be a
mental case! ;-)

Of course, this would be your typical response...Do you ever have anything
nice to say about anyone?

Indeed I do - just not about the president who has done his best to
trash our Constitution! (Apparently abetted by idiots like you.)

Crackpots like you you mean.
Old May 8th, 2008, 08:36 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Go Fig

wrote:

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

Anyone expressing gratitude to Bush for ANYTHING must definitely be a
mental case! ;-)

Of course, this would be your typical response...Do you ever have anything
nice to say about anyone?

Indeed I do - just not about the president who has done his best to
trash our Constitution! (Apparently abetted by idiots like you.)

He appears to have trashed the economy too.

By what measure ?

jay
Thu May 08, 2008