QE2 on Canal Cam now

Old January 11th, 2004, 07:14 PM
Phil

Default QE2 on Canal Cam now

Folks:

The QE2 is going through the Canal today on her World Cruise. While she
may no longer be one of the largest ships on the high seas now she is
still a sight to see.

Currently the QE2 has come into view on the Miraflores Cam you can view
it here http://www.seacruisechat.com/panamacanal/ and also view up and
coming World Cruises transiting the canal in coming weeks.

Phil
Seacruise

--
Seacruise http://www.seacruisechat.com
Canal Cam Schedule http://www.seacruisechat.com/panamacanal/

English you say?
1) The bandage was wound around the wound.
2) The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.

Old January 11th, 2004, 07:30 PM
Charles

In article , CupCaked
wrote:

Am I looking in the right place? I can't find it from the link you
posted.

I think we must have just missed the QE2.

--
Charles
Old January 11th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Phil

Karen, she is currently entering Pedro Miguel Locks in the distance. The
Canal Cam operator keeps changing the view.

Phil
Seacruise

Old January 11th, 2004, 08:57 PM
fishman