I say we should give him what's owed. - was ZS4S21

Old February 19th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Shashay Doofray

Default I say we should give him what's owed. - was ZS4S21

"chr9787" wrote in message
What better way to get even with a child pornography distributor than to
use his 1-year-old baby daughter for an identity theft project, or even
making a "friendly" phone call to his home at 3:00 AM ?

HORWATH TOOK OUR WEBSITE DOWN, HE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE IT!!! DOWNLOAD

Michael Edwin Horwath, fired from Winternet for incompetence, presently
earns a living selling access to a server that distributes pirated
software, pirated music, pirated videos and child pornography. Horwath
resides with his wife Aileen Horwath (formerly known as Aileen Karen
Goodrich) and their daughter, who was born in 2002 and is also named
Aileen, at 1901 Sumter Avenue North, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55427. The
home phone number of this titillating trio is (763) 540-6815.

HORWATH TOOK OUR WEBSITE DOWN, HE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE IT!!! DOWNLOAD

Horwath is presently doing business under the name "Redundant Networking
Corporation" at 15 South 5th Street, Suite 1150, Minneapolis, Minnesota
55402. Fortunately he's only a child pornography distributor and not an
international leader, so Horwath doesn't worry too much about receiving
letter bombs even after the Pentagon, in junction with the FBI and CIA,
increased the United States terrorist threat level.

He's also employed as a tech for Vector Internet Services, Inc. ("VISI")
located at 12 South 6th Street, Suite 630, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402,
(612) 395-9000.

HORWATH TOOK OUR WEBSITE DOWN, HE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE IT!!! DOWNLOAD

WILL BABY AILEEN HORWATH BE MOLESTED IN THE HOME? You decide!

Show your appreciation for the child pornography distributors of today
by letting Mike Horwath and Aileen Horwath know how much you care.

A photo of baby Aileen Horwath and her toe tag # 902-02-4328 appears at
the site, along with a map to Mike Horwath's house in case you're in the
area and plan on making an "unexpected" visit!

HORWATH TOOK OUR WEBSITE DOWN, HE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE IT!!! DOWNLOAD
"I walked into the office of Winternet about 12:45 PM. When I entered my
office, I was surprised to find Kevin Mathison digging through my desk,
a definite break of any trust I had for him. I told him that I wanted to
meet with Mr. Frankowski and him as soon as possible. Mr. Mathison, Mr.
Frankowski, Jim Nelson (from MinnNet) and myself went down to the
conference room to talk. As soon as Kevin started talking, I decided I
needed a lawyer present. I stated so and walked out of the room. As I
walked back into the Winternet offices, Mr. Mathison tells me that I am
fired, in front of Chad Trost and the Winternet staff members. I
contested his firing by explaining that no board meeting had occurred
and his statement back was that it did not matter, that I was fired."

-- (Mike Horwath)

You might want to check out the first amendment to the Constitution of the
United States of America.

Don't you have anything better to do?

SD