Ft. Recovery on Tortola

Old January 19th, 2004, 03:12 AM
Gregg

Default Ft. Recovery on Tortola

I was considering taking our honeymoon on Tortola and came across some great
deals at a place called Ft. Recovery.

Has any one stayed there and can you share your experiences?

Can any one recommend any places to stay on Tortola or somewhere nearby?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Gregg

Old January 20th, 2004, 09:31 AM
Jere Lull

In article ,
"Gregg" wrote:

I was considering taking our honeymoon on Tortola and came across some great
deals at a place called Ft. Recovery.

Has any one stayed there and can you share your experiences?

Your best, most recent information will be on the TravelTalkOnLine.com
message boards. For things to do, peruse our pages below.

--
Jere Lull
Old January 29th, 2004, 08:59 PM
Richard

There are some great reviews of Fort Recovery on www.wheretostay.com -
there are lots of great comments
I haven't stayed there, but its located closer to the West End Ferry
Terminal than the airport - so it might be easier to Fly into St.
Thomas and then take the ferry over to Tortola (and its a great way to
sightsee on the way..).
Fort Recovery isn't close to very many restaurants - so you'd probably
want to rent a car for at least part of your stay to explore Tortoal
(taxis can be expensive).
Since its close to West End Ferry, its easy to jump over to Jost Van
Dyke, BVI or St. John, USVI for day trips.