20 employees of Freescale Semiconductor were on flight MH370

Old March 15th, 2014, 01:36 PM posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air
The Daring Dufas[_2_]

Default 20 employees of Freescale Semiconductor were on flight MH370

On 3/10/2014 7:52 PM, Homo Gay wrote:
Wow. If I were one of the 10 employees blocked from flying on this
plane, I'd be out buying a lottery ticket.

I bet that Jimmy Hoffa will turn up as they search for this plane...

You know something?

Homo Gay, everyone knows the missing airliners were either snatched out
of the sky by outer space alien mother ships or people from the future
came back to get them because humanity's activities had damaged human
DNA so much that it caused sterility. Dang, I thought everyone knew
that! o_O

TDD

Old March 15th, 2014, 03:42 PM posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air
Stormin Mormon[_2_]

On 3/15/2014 10:43 AM, Home Guy wrote:
Does any know where Kris Kristofferson and Cheryl Ladd are right now?

Looks like the future of humanity will be saved - by using the DNA of a
planeload of chinese and east-asian people.

How do you WASPS like that?

Lets hope us WASPS don't get sprayed from
twenty feet.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Old March 15th, 2014, 03:43 PM posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air
Home Guy

The Daring Doorknob wrote:

I bet that Jimmy Hoffa will turn up as they search for this plane..

Home Guy, everyone knows the missing airliners were either snatched

Old March 16th, 2014, 06:42 AM posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air
The Daring Dufas[_2_]

On 3/15/2014 9:43 AM, Homo Gay wrote:
The Dang Doorknob wrote:

I bet that Jimmy Hoffa will turn up as they search for this
plane..

Homo Gay, everyone knows the missing airliners were either
snatched out of the sky by outer space alien mother ships or people
from the future came back to get them because humanity's activities
had damaged human DNA so much that it caused sterility. Dang, I
thought everyone knew that! o_O

Does any know where Kris Kristofferson and Cheryl Ladd are right
now?

Looks like the future of humanity will be saved - by using the DNA of
a planeload of chinese and east-asian people.

How do you WASPS like that?

Dang Homo Gay, don't you know the difference between real life and the
movies? The outer space aliens are galactic perverts who want to have
sex with humans and the future people want any genetic material they can
get. Oh yea, I'm not a wasp, I'm a bumblebee. o_o

TDD