Air Asia: do you know it?

Old May 13th, 2012, 06:43 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
AroundTheWorld

Default Air Asia: do you know it?

Hi, can you tell me if it is reliable with schedule?
Thanks
Old May 13th, 2012, 11:01 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Peter[_12_]

Never had Problems with Airasia. I've book via Internet sometimes in the
last years (and for next summer too). My flights with AirAsia where
always in time.

Greetings

Peter from Germany
Old May 14th, 2012, 12:39 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
John Keiser

Reliable enough.
Make sure you understand all the extra fees. Usually cheaper to prepay when
you book.

Old June 27th, 2012, 10:42 AM
vikasbook vikasbook is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Keiser View Post
Asia, the largest contingent on this earth, is home to a number of tourism attractions, and attracts backpackers from different corners of the globe. The best thing about holidaying in Asia is that it's quite affordable to wander round. From food to accommodation, and several recreational activities are quite cheap as compared to Western countries. However, it's quite imperative to plan the trip properly and avoid too much money without thinking.

It would be great idea to go with Book All trip to visit asia and India
Old May 24th, 2013, 07:55 AM
nparamesh nparamesh is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AroundTheWorld View Post
Hi, can you tell me if it is reliable with schedule?
Thanks
I've traveled in AirAsia for two time that is from India to Bangkok and another from India to Malaysia. They are actually in time and also another thing is price: very competitive. Saved lot of money (at least 50% when compared with other airlines).