7-10 Days National Parks Tour Search

Old August 31st, 2010, 02:48 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Lawrence Akutagawa

Default 7-10 Days National Parks Tour Search

"Brian" wrote in message
On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 22:00:24 -0700, "Lawrence Akutagawa"
wrote:

kudos on doing OP's research for him.

Did it just for you.

On behalf of the OP, since he seems not to appreciate at all all this free
research on his behalf....thank you.

Old August 31st, 2010, 02:49 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Lawrence Akutagawa

"Brian" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 21:59:12 -0700, "Lawrence Akutagawa"
wrote:

relevance? Whether I am one or not is a red herring, is it not? What
bearing does my being one or not have to do with the OP not doing his own
research? Or with him not seeking the services of any appropriate travel
agent?

Guess that tells me what I need to know.

I'd sure hate to be a client of yours. Then again, I'm not really big
on interacting with obnoxious argumentative people any more than I
have to.

[chuckle] hmmm...allow me the observation that you here are doing a rather
superb job of exactly that.

By the way...how about establishing relevance as to whether I am a travel
agent or not vis a vis OP not doing his own research on the one hand and on
the other hand him not seeking the services of any appropriate travel agent.
That seems to have kind of, sort of slipped your mind there, did it not?

Old August 31st, 2010, 11:26 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

JImmy wrote:
Thanks for the given information that "I know " guys. I am looking for
someone that has taken a trip of this type with some insight.

We did a similar trip a few years ago, but spent two weeks going by car.
Only the last night was in Las Vegas and we spent a whole lot on a truly
crappy meal. The National Parks and State Parks we visited were magical.
We stayed mostly in non-chain motels and ate all meals in local restaurants
(no fast food places around that we noticed anyhow). The rooms were all
spotlessly clean and the food good, though uninspired.

Walking the trails in the parks can be strenuous, but the maps tell you
which ones require anything other than good shoes and a big jug of water.
We rented horses in Zion and Bryce and the trail rides are especially
spectacular in Bryce. The jeep tours around Moab are very interesting given
the scenery, the tribal art and artifacts in the area, and the region's
history mining uranium. No trip will be long enough.

Keith

Old September 1st, 2010, 04:27 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Brian[_1_]

wrote:

[...]

This is getting far too boring.
Old September 1st, 2010, 06:51 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Lawrence Akutagawa

wrote:

[...]

Still talking to me, are you now? Interesting...very interesting.

And I note you duck the issue of relevance. Even more interesting.