Paris temperatures next few days

Old June 14th, 2005, 02:34 PM
Diego

Le Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:44:51 -0400, "Claim Guy"
a écrit :

Seriously, who cares about posted temperatures for Paris?

You have to understand it's a national sport.

Old June 14th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Diego

Le Tue, 14 Jun 2005 15:53:03 +0200, Martin a écrit :

I thought cricket was bad enough.

I mean weather is a *french* national sport.

Old June 14th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Earl Evleth

On 14/06/05 15:54, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

Are you trying to say that paradise is a hot Magda?

That is my effect on women.

Old June 14th, 2005, 11:08 PM
Runge

Ha I thought you plonked me
You're a shifty guy, aren't you?
Come on what's your body temp ?
Everyone wants to know
Oh and by the way what have you got to do with Xmas ??
I sed it : more and more stupid by the day

"Earl Evleth" a écrit dans le message de news:
On 13/06/05 23:41, in article ,
"Runge" wrote:

Lol these messages are getting more stupid by the day
Next we'll get his body temperature

"Earl Evleth" a écrit dans le message de news:

Warming trend, finally.

Sunny and highs of ---

Monday 22
Tuesday 22
Wednesday 24
Thursday 24

Grunge is a reactionary poster! He'd attack Christmas.

Old June 14th, 2005, 11:11 PM
Runge

You tend to think you are the center of the universe
You know what people are interested in, your info is better than the one we
get on the official sites and you just LOVE talking about anything that
doesn't involve travel
Duh
No, please nooo dont send me donna and the diva whatever
Please noooo

"Earl Evleth" a écrit dans le message de news:
On 14/06/05 0:44, in article , "Claim
Guy"
wrote:

Seriously, who cares about posted temperatures for Paris?

Is someone going to change their vacation plans over this?
There must be something more interesting to post.

People about to arrive like to know. People here are not
up to date on what is coming up.

Next, it does provide a communicative initiative although
as usual the subject string drifts to other things.

Lastly, Paris is the center of the Universe.

Old June 14th, 2005, 11:11 PM
Runge

It isn't

Old June 14th, 2005, 11:12 PM
Runge

Of course its not and evleth has nothing to do with french matters
hes just an immigrant, thats all

Old June 15th, 2005, 01:01 AM
Alan S

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 00:08:41 +0200, "Runge"
wrote:

Ha I thought you plonked me
You're a shifty guy, aren't you?
Come on what's your body temp ?
Everyone wants to know
Oh and by the way what have you got to do with Xmas ??
I sed it : more and more stupid by the day

What is your problem? If you don't like a poster, do what
I'm about to do - killfile them.

Alan, Australia
--
Of all the unbearable nuisances, the ignoramus that has
travelled is the worst.