Anyone going RTW here?

Old November 8th, 2006, 08:55 PM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
[email protected]

Default Anyone going RTW here?

haven't seen much discussion abt it lately
Old November 8th, 2006, 11:12 PM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
Jim Ley

On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 14:55:00 -0600, wrote:

haven't seen much discussion abt it lately

Probably, once I can escape this current "job"... I've been homeless
for over a year lining it up...

Jim.
Old November 18th, 2006, 02:35 PM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
imposter

Anyone going RTW here?
Yup, second RTW trip starting next August (hopefully)! Overlanding
through Europe, Trans-Siberian/Mongolian Railway to Beijing, Korea
(North and South) Japan, China, Nepal, Tibet, India, Jordan, Israel,
Egypt, S Africa, and South America to finish off...

As long as I can save the beans for it, that is :|

cheers
steve
-------------------------------
www.savingfortravel.com - a practical guide to calculating and reaching
the budget for your dream trip

Old November 18th, 2006, 05:01 PM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
[email protected]

"imposter" wrote:

Anyone going RTW here?

Yup, second RTW trip starting next August (hopefully)! Overlanding
through Europe, Trans-Siberian/Mongolian Railway to Beijing, Korea
(North and South) Japan, China, Nepal, Tibet, India, Jordan, Israel,
Egypt, S Africa, and South America to finish off...

As long as I can save the beans for it, that is :|

cheers
steve

The savings web site is cool!

tell us more abt your plans

How are you living now so as to afford this trip, etc?
Old November 24th, 2006, 05:40 AM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
hostels

wrote:

haven't seen much discussion abt it lately

Try Thorn Tree:
http://thorntree.lonelyplanet.com/

(The best forums for RTW travel advice.)

--
http://www.hostelmanagement.com/
http://www.squidoo.com/hostelmarketing/