'adult services' on princess?

Old January 18th, 2010, 02:38 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
hard worker

Default 'adult services' on princess?

Can someone tell me if there are adult movies, adult services or any
glory-holes on princess ships?

Old January 18th, 2010, 02:59 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gadget World

All movies and services are available to adults, except the children's
program.

Hopefully there are no holes on an cruise ship as this would be highly
dangerous in the middle of the ocean!

Old January 18th, 2010, 03:09 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Carol Eskra

Sounds to me like you are looking for love in "all the wrong places."
Lol

Old January 18th, 2010, 03:38 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Briggsie

Reading this post and seeing "glory holes" causes me to ask if you are a
glass artist. I'm thinking prolly not though. g

Old January 18th, 2010, 03:40 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kurt Ullman

In article ,
"Briggsie" wrote:

Reading this post and seeing "glory holes" causes me to ask if you are a
glass artist. I'm thinking prolly not though. g

Nah. If he was a glass artist he would have asking about the Solstice.

--
To find that place where the rats don't race
and the phones don't ring at all.

Old January 19th, 2010, 01:30 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
hard worker

Default 'adult services' on princess?-thanks for all the 'help'

you folks are a real talented bunch.

Old January 19th, 2010, 02:16 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ignorant.not.stupid

On 1/18/2010 5:30 PM, hard worker wrote:
you folks are a real talented bunch.

And you're a troll, huddled over your keyboard hoping to stimulate some
response that will excite you beyond that pathetic collection of Hustler
magazine.

Well, how's this:

When my son finished his enlistment in the Marines he went on a cougar
cruise. He returned to port seven days later, and despite his fitness as
a Marine he slowly flowed onto the dock - utterly exhausted.

You, too, could go on a cougar cruise - but you're too old, too fat, too
ugly, too poor, and certainly too desperate.
Old January 19th, 2010, 09:07 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

Default Do Not Feed The Trolls was(( 'a^^^^^^^^^^princess?

Please *do* *not* *feed* *the* *trolls* it only upsets the garden gnomes
and pink flamingos. 8-) And you don't want to upset them, ever!