Yum cha/Dim Sum in Hong Kong

Old November 10th, 2003, 11:05 AM
Sam

Default Yum cha/Dim Sum in Hong Kong

I will be in Hong Kong just before Christmas and am hoping to find a good,
reasonably priced Yum Cha/Dim Sum restaurant. can anyone help?

Old November 11th, 2003, 11:42 PM
CT

When stop over in Hong Kong, I make sure I have time for yum cha at either
City Hall or Luk Yu.

City Hall is located near the Star ferry pier in Hong Kong island. You can
sit by the window enjoying the yummy food and beautiful scenery. Be there
early.

Luk Yu is in Stanley street, Central, to get there take MTR to Central and
exit C.

Enjoy !

Old November 12th, 2003, 02:40 PM
My Aunt Fanny

"Sam" wrote in message
I will be in Hong Kong just before Christmas and am hoping to find a

good,
reasonably priced Yum Cha/Dim Sum restaurant. can anyone help?

This is how I got the best dim sum meal without having to speak a word:
follow the suits in Central around lunchtime, climb the stairs they climb,
point to the dim sum baskets, eat everything, pay whatever is on the check
that gets slapped on your table

Old November 13th, 2003, 09:36 AM
Sam

Thanks for the tip. This sounds like it would work.
Do most businesses in Hong Kong work in English?