AIDS is predominately a lifestyle disease - of fags - Repost

Old February 4th, 2007, 08:15 PM posted to can.politics,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
Brian K

Default AIDS is predominately a lifestyle disease - of fags - Repost

Let's not also forget that the highest numbers of HIV infection are
*now* amongst the breeders who stupidly believe that it's a gay disease.

On 2/4/2007 10:44 AM BenyaminJKramer wrote:
And never forget, that AIDS was spread worldwide, deliberately, by the
Canadian fag working with Air Canada, as detailed in the documentary
book and film "AND THE BAND PLAYED ON".

Perhaps Harpo refused to attend because he did not want to be associated
with all the filthy disease-spreaders?

On 16 Aug 2006 10:28:58 -0700, "John Galt" wrote:

Lots of wailing (or politicizing) of Stephen Harper not attending the
AIDS conference -- but lets have a reality check, beyond what Hollywood
and the liberal left are pitching ok?

AIDS, or *ACQUIRED* Immune Deficiency Syndrome -- is just that, ACQUIRED.

That means by and large, based on individuals choices, they ACQUIRE it;
and by and large its not through blood transfusions et al -- its
remains predominately passed on by intravenous drug use, and
unprotected sex -- where an individual knows the risks, and *chooses*
to ignore them.

Question: With AIDS now a manageable disease no longer a death
sentence with current drug cocktails -- shouldn't world, international
and goernment attention be 'better' focussed on curring horrible
diseases that are not AQUIRED by individual (bad) choices -- but
instead for things like cancer, alzheimers, etc -- for which the victim
had no choice role to play in aquiring it?

Rather than the liberal left using a lifestyle aquired disease as a
means to attack a conservative PM -- perhaps they should just shut the
hell up, and tell their friends to drop the drug needles and start
wearing rubbers?

--
____
Brian M. Kochera
Old February 5th, 2007, 12:00 AM posted to can.politics,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
Roedy Green

On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 20:15:32 GMT, Brian K

And never forget, that AIDS was spread worldwide, deliberately, by the
Canadian fag working with Air Canada, as detailed in the documentary
book and film "AND THE BAND PLAYED ON".

That is rather dated. The fastest growing segment of new HIV
infections is female teens. In the 90s I lost nearly all my friends
to AIDS. My gay friends have stopped dying. The message about the
need for protected sex has gotten through to gays.

Irresponsible people such as yourself spreading the myth that HIV
attacks only gays encourages people at risk to have unprotected sex.

You should be charged with attempted murder.
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green, http://mindprod.com
Priorities: Prevent global climate destabilisation. End both wars. Prepare for oil shortages.
Old February 5th, 2007, 01:16 AM posted to can.politics,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
sharx35

"Roedy Green" wrote in message
On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 20:15:32 GMT, Brian K

And never forget, that AIDS was spread worldwide, deliberately, by the
Canadian fag working with Air Canada, as detailed in the documentary
book and film "AND THE BAND PLAYED ON".

That is rather dated. The fastest growing segment of new HIV
infections is female teens. In the 90s I lost nearly all my friends
to AIDS. My gay friends have stopped dying. The message about the
need for protected sex has gotten through to gays.

Irresponsible people such as yourself spreading the myth that HIV
attacks only gays encourages people at risk to have unprotected sex.

You should be charged with attempted murder.
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green, http://mindprod.com
Priorities: Prevent global climate destabilisation. End both wars. Prepare
for oil shortages.

The vectors STILL begin with gays and/or bisexuals and/or IV drug users.
Anyone who has unprotected sex with ANY of those groups OR ANYONE who has
HAD sex with any one in those groups is at risk. Even though it seems that
most of the NEW cases are amongst straights, the ROOTS are still in the
groups I named earlier in the post. If gays/bisexuals/IV drug users stopped
all unprotected sex, most of the new cases would NOT be happening;.

Old February 5th, 2007, 01:23 AM posted to can.politics,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
10x@teluös.net

wrote:

Let's not also forget that the highest numbers of HIV infection are
*now* amongst the breeders who stupidly believe that it's a gay disease.

All this time I thought AIDS meant "annual income deficiet syndrome"
and applied to all middle income families...

take the ö out of to email me
Old February 5th, 2007, 04:39 AM posted to can.politics,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
Roedy Green

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 01:16:17 GMT, "sharx35"

The vectors STILL begin with gays and/or bisexuals and/or IV drug users.
Anyone who has unprotected sex with ANY of those groups OR ANYONE who has
HAD sex with any one in those groups is at risk. Even though it seems that
most of the NEW cases are amongst straights, the ROOTS are still in the
groups I named earlier in the post. If gays/bisexuals/IV drug users stopped
all unprotected sex, most of the new cases would NOT be happening;.

You can get HIV from anyone who has it already. Stop teaching people
suicidal behaviour. The person you are most likely to get it from is a
steady partner who does not even know they are infected, since you
have repeated exposures, and are more likely to avoid safe sex
guidelines at some point.

The key fact is most people who are HIV+ don't even know they are
infected. So don't expect anyone to warn you. They don't look sick.

The key is to protect yourself by using safe sex practices ALL the
time.

see http://mindprod.com/ggloss/safesex.html

You are most mean spirited. You hound me for one night of great sex
in 1985, back when most people in Canada thought GRID was a hoax like
so many previous STD scares, or a lifestyle disease of alcoholic-drug
takers, before there was any safe sex education, before I had ever
seen males use condoms. One bloody mistake (which without hindsight I
can't see why I would avoid) and you want me to suffer and suffer and
suffer.
Old February 5th, 2007, 01:41 PM posted to can.politics,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
sechumlib

On 2007-02-04 23:39:34 -0500, Roedy Green
said:

[...]

Oh, that's Sharx again. He's noted for his antisocial, inhuman attitudes.

He's scared stiff of any change in the world and wants to keep things
the way they always were. Modern developments like the computer (then
why does he use one?), the car, AIDS and SARS petrify him. So he reacts
by being as disagreeable and verbally abusive as possible.

Old February 6th, 2007, 12:02 AM posted to can.politics,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
sharx35

Old February 6th, 2007, 12:28 AM posted to can.politics,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
sechumlib

On 2007-02-05 19:02:51 -0500, "sharx35" said:

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Awwww. AREN'T we cute?

Old February 6th, 2007, 12:50 AM posted to can.politics,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
k[_1_]

Of course he's cute. He just said he's a queen.
On 2007-02-05 19:02:51 -0500, "sharx35" said:

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Awwww. AREN'T we cute?