How Can I Avoid This?

Old January 25th, 2010, 04:41 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,misc.writing,sci.physics,rec.travel.caribbean
Mark[_15_]

Default How Can I Avoid This?

I am thinking about a cruise, I will be flying to FLL
from my airstrip on my estate. I am a pilot.

I'm not ant-gay (both ways) but would prefer not to be harassed as
I most usually am by gays on cruises (and elsewhere).

I am a Renaissance Man. I'm still attempting things people
think are impossible. I'm a dichotomy, shoot em dead
brainbell jangler, a soft diamond, a militaristic saint,
and always a very wise fool...If anything I'm a Zena

Can a cruise line book me on one of these and not tell me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Ampu8jxP8
--
Mark http://www.hosanna1.com/
Old January 25th, 2010, 04:46 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,misc.writing,sci.physics,rec.travel.caribbean
♥Ari ♥

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 11:41:32 -0500, Mark wrote:

I am thinking about a cruise, I will be flying to FLL
from my airstrip on my estate. I am a pilot.

I'm not ant-gay (both ways) but would prefer not to be harassed as
I most usually am by gays on cruises (and elsewhere).

I am a Renaissance Man. I'm still attempting things people
think are impossible. I'm a dichotomy, shoot em dead
brainbell jangler, a soft diamond, a militaristic saint,
and always a very wise fool...If anything I'm a Zena

Can a cruise line book me on one of these and not tell me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Ampu8jxP8
--
Mark http://www.hosanna1.com/

Nice website.

*NOT*

Try this kind of cruising.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt7u1K_kdbg

Just release and you will find.
--
Ari's Fun Times!
http://tr.im/hrFG
Old January 25th, 2010, 04:50 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

Mark wrote:
I am thinking about a cruise, I will be flying to FLL
from my airstrip on my estate. I am a pilot.

I'm not ant-gay (both ways) but would prefer not to be harassed as
I most usually am by gays on cruises (and elsewhere).

Poor boy. I think your only hope is to just stop being so darn cute!

Or you could bring your wife, Morgan Fairchild, with you.

(Sorry for the gratuitous Tommy Flanagan reference)

--

George Leppla

Countryside Travel http://www.CruiseMaster.com
Blog http://cruisemaster.typepad.com/my_weblog/
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CruiseMaster
Old January 25th, 2010, 05:29 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,misc.writing,sci.physics,rec.travel.caribbean
Panglos

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 11:46:43 -0500, ♥Ari ♥ wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 11:41:32 -0500, Mark wrote:

I am thinking about a cruise, I will be flying to FLL
from my airstrip on my estate. I am a pilot.

I'm not ant-gay (both ways) but would prefer not to be harassed as
I most usually am by gays on cruises (and elsewhere).

I am a Renaissance Man. I'm still attempting things people
think are impossible. I'm a dichotomy, shoot em dead
brainbell jangler, a soft diamond, a militaristic saint,
and always a very wise fool...If anything I'm a Zena

Can a cruise line book me on one of these and not tell me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Ampu8jxP8
--
Mark http://www.hosanna1.com/

Nice website.

*NOT*

Try this kind of cruising.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt7u1K_kdbg

Just release and you will find.

Very kewl! Addressing Mark's question, the cruise lines are not required
to inform you if you are on a gay cruise so just like when it rains,
take your rubbers!
--
President of Houston, TX
http://tr.im/1f8b
Old January 25th, 2010, 05:35 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,misc.writing,sci.physics,rec.travel.caribbean
Rob \Asspinach\ Anspach

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 12:29:30 -0500, Panglos wrote:

[...]

That's incorrect. The cruise lines will ask if you are a single or a
double cabin and if you are staying with, say Dr. John Hotsalt, then
they know you are gay. IMO, they should then mark your cabin door with a
huge dick.
--
http://tr.im/1fa3
Old January 25th, 2010, 05:38 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,misc.writing,sci.physics,rec.travel.caribbean
Mark[_15_]

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 12:35:09 -0500, Rob "Asspinach" Anspach wrote:

[...]

Thsnk for nothin. I've since moved on to guitars, turbojets,
alternative energy, and Victory gardens
--
Mark
Old January 25th, 2010, 05:42 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

Panglos wrote:

Very kewl! Addressing Mark's question, the cruise lines are not required
to inform you if you are on a gay cruise so just like when it rains,
take your rubbers!

FWIW.... most "gay cruises" are whole ship charters. You have to book
with the company doing the charter and can't "accidentally" book onto
one of these. You can't even book it directly with the cruise line.

There are many cruises that have smaller groups of GLBT people. Chances
are you have probably been on a cruise with a group like this and
weren't aware of it.

Old January 26th, 2010, 01:00 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
ray

George Leppla wrote:
FWIW.... most "gay cruises" are whole ship charters. You have to book
with the company doing the charter and can't "accidentally" book onto
one of these. You can't even book it directly with the cruise line.

There are many cruises that have smaller groups of GLBT people.
Chances are you have probably been on a cruise with a group like this
and weren't aware of it.

I can't remember which cruise we were on but we kept seeing "Meeting of
Friends of Dorothy" in the daily newsletter. Since neither my wife nor
myself had ever heard of them, we wandered by the library to try to
figure out what the group was and it then became exceedingly clear to us
who they were. You should have seen my wife's face! lol

--

Ray
=======================
Old January 26th, 2010, 08:59 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Wilf[_2_]

ray wrote:
I can't remember which cruise we were on but we kept seeing "Meeting of
Friends of Dorothy" in the daily newsletter. Since neither my wife nor
myself had ever heard of them, we wandered by the library to try to
figure out what the group was and it then became exceedingly clear to us
who they were. You should have seen my wife's face! lol

My wife and I have been on 5 or 6 cruises in the last 10 years and I
seem to recall there was a "Friends of Dorothy" meeting on every one, so
yours was not a special situation.
--
Wilf
Old January 26th, 2010, 05:59 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,misc.writing,sci.physics,rec.travel.caribbean
Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 12:38:23 -0500, Mark wrote:

[...]

So the gay thing, it didn't workout?
--
We warn you now not to steal or sell government secrets
or you *will* pay the price of having your arse violated rudely