To "Scott Dar" webtv guy

Old April 11th, 2004, 02:08 AM

Default To "Scott Dar" webtv guy

Do you even know that you are posting "ttt" repeatedly to messages? You
have posted more than 60 times in the last 24 hours. What in the world
are you trying to say? Say something substantive, please, or you will
simply be kill-filed and no one will ever know what you were trying to
say.

Old April 11th, 2004, 03:32 AM
Patty Winter

In article ,
Carmen L. Abruzzi wrote:

He's been doing this for years. He's said that "ttt" means "to the top".
It seems this is his way of bringing a thread to the top of the list as
he sees it on WebTV. He's been told repeatedly how stupid and annoying
this is, but apparently doesn't care to stop it.

Thanks for the information, Carmen. I'd forgotten about our earlier
go-rounds with him and thought maybe it meant "That's so true." He
hasn't been including any excerpts from the postings he's responding
to, so even the ones that don't just have "ttt" make no sense.

You just have to killfile the idiot.

Off to do that right now...

Patty

Old April 11th, 2004, 03:56 AM

I guess you idiots would rather go through 5 or 6 pages of that stupid
fingerprinting thread.

Old April 11th, 2004, 03:59 AM

and by the way, the last time I did this was during that McDonalds
thread that lasted for months. You people have no respect for those of
us that have Webtv units.

Old April 11th, 2004, 04:01 AM

Please kill file me, its not my objective for you to read or see my
posts, only for me to not have to see that stupid fingerprinting thread

Old April 11th, 2004, 05:59 AM
Peter L

wrote in message
and by the way, the last time I did this was during that McDonalds
thread that lasted for months. You people have no respect for those of
us that have Webtv units.

You think?

Old April 11th, 2004, 06:16 AM

Default To "Scott Dar" webtv guy Peter

Not really...... just running my mouth.

Old April 11th, 2004, 09:27 AM
alohacyberian

wrote in message
I guess you idiots would rather go through 5 or 6 pages of that stupid
fingerprinting thread.

Scott, you should learn to use your software more effectively. I'm sure if
you check your configurations, you'll learn that there is a method to either
hide or delete the messages you've already read so that you don't have to
plow through them each time you enter a newsgroup. If WebTV software doesn't
allow such options, I suggest you either seek out different software, i.e. a
more useful newsreader or post through Google groups or even more useful,
invest in a computer and junk the WebTV junk. Computer newsreaders have a
variety of ways that viewers see the various threads and they can be sorted
in a number of ways. So obviously very few people see the thread in the order
you view them and for that reason they have no idea to whom you are
responding if you don't either leave the headers or a portion of the post
you're referencing inside your reply. KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect