Myanmar / Burma FEC question

Old September 26th, 2003, 09:56 PM
Markku Grönroos

Default Myanmar / Burma FEC question

spoken@; .net wrote in message
On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 01:11:23 +1200, Phelan
wrote:

from memory you are meant to buy it at the air
port - I bribed someone there so I didn't have to
buy it. I think it cost US$10 slipped in my passport.
The first time I had ever bribed someone ! coming
from NZ which is the 2nd least corrupt country in
the world, this was a novel experience... smile
while you do it too !

Just curious--what is the world's least corrupt country? Switzerland?

Ehm! According to a research organization (can't recall which) suggested
recently that it is Finland. That evaluation naturally made news in Finland
and other studies may find entirely different candidates for the highest
place in the podium. If true, the contemporary world must be very dirty a
place to live.

Old September 26th, 2003, 10:14 PM
Alfred Molon

Default Myanmar / Burma FEC question FEC Drops 50%

Here is a photo of the BAG poster:
http://profiles.yahoo.com/proudusababe

--

Alfred Molon
Old September 27th, 2003, 08:21 AM
Edwardseco

In article .com, Alfred
Molon writes:

Here is a photo of the BAG poster:
http://profiles.yahoo.com/proudusababe

Hoo boy!
edwardseco
Old September 28th, 2003, 01:54 AM
Phelan

wrote:

from memory you are meant to buy it at the air

port - I bribed someone there so I didn't have to
buy it. I think it cost US$10 slipped in my passport.
The first time I had ever bribed someone ! coming

from NZ which is the 2nd least corrupt country in

the world, this was a novel experience... smile
while you do it too !

Just curious--what is the world's least corrupt country? Switzerland?

I thought it was Switzerland, but perhaps not
seeing a post further down, I know it is a small
European country.

Old September 28th, 2003, 01:59 AM
Dieter A

"Phelan" schreef in bericht
wrote:
from memory you are meant to buy it at the air
port - I bribed someone there so I didn't have to
buy it. I think it cost US$10 slipped in my passport.
The first time I had ever bribed someone ! coming
from NZ which is the 2nd least corrupt country in
the world, this was a novel experience... smile
while you do it too !

Just curious--what is the world's least corrupt country? Switzerland?

I thought it was Switzerland, but perhaps not
seeing a post further down, I know it is a small
European country.

You must be kidding
The black and blood money of almost all african dictators is on swiss bank
accounts.