Start Your Own Travel Business!

Old January 26th, 2006, 04:21 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Start Your Own Travel Business!

The Company is called YourTravelBiz and was founded in 2001. From the
moment you join the YTB team, your personalized worldwide website will
be working for you 24/7. All you have to do is refer your family,
friends, and business associates to your website; it's all on
autopilot. Every time someone books travel on your site, you receive
60% of the commissions. Simply promote your site, sit back and watch
your commissions roll in. YTB has some uniquely effective tools to help
you promote your travel website.

Your website also contains a back office that only you can access. Once
you log into this password-protected page, you will have access to a
variety of tools to track your commissions, enroll in free online
training courses and web traffic-building tools, and get home office
support. One of the important tools on your site is the ATM (Automated
Travel Marketing). YTB will send weekly Steals and Deals to each person
inserted into the ATM. Everything you need is at your fingertips to
build a thriving business.

This website is constantly being improved with the latest travel deals
and special negotiated partnerships with travel vendors for your
customers, as well as FAM trips designed for us, the travel agents.
Your travel website is competitive with all the major Internet travel
sites-companies that are worth billions of dollars. You receive the
same powerful tools as part of your one-time set-up fee. The $49.95
monthly fee covers the operation and maintenance of your site as well
as all the back office support.

Here are a few Reasons to join YourTravelBiz:
1. Receive Travel Savings, Upgrades, Specials, and Access to FAM Trips
2. Tax Benefits; Write-Off all of your Travel and other Business
related Expenses
3. Excellent Compensation Plan
4. No Experience Required
5. Work from Home or Anywhere since It's Online
6. Unlimited Income Potential

Team up with the fastest growing travel company in the country to start
your journey to Financial Freedom!

For additional Information, Check out this Presentation
http://www.ytbnet.com/reppage/presentation.htm
Send me an Email to get started!

Old January 26th, 2006, 04:29 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

wrote

The Company is called YourTravelBiz and was founded in 2001. From the
moment you join the YTB team, your personalized worldwide website will
be working for you 24/7. All you have to do is refer your family,
friends, and business associates to your website; it's all on
autopilot. Every time someone books travel on your site, you receive
60% of the commissions. Simply promote your site, sit back and watch
your commissions roll in. YTB has some uniquely effective tools to help
you promote your travel website.

This is the kind of crap that gives the travel industry a bad name. Pay
them $500 up front and $49 a month and you too can claim you are a travel
agent. No experience necessary and since you don't know squat about selling
travel, you can make money selling "affiliations" to other people, thus
perpetuating the scam. It is a pyramid scheme and my guess is that
companies like this often make more money selling memberships than they do
selling travel.

Of course, it is hard to tell since these companies refuse to release any
financial figures breaking down their sources of income or how much travel
commissions are paid out. The BBB has a file on YTB already.... look at
http://tinyurl.com/ajxq4 "We believe this company may be engaged in a
pyramid marketing plan because of their apparent emphasis on recruiting
rather than selling travel."

Anyone who buys into a scam like this should have their head examined.
Barnum was right... suckers are born every minute.

FWIW... if you want to send me $500 to start and $49 per month, you can call
yourself the "King of All Travel Agents" for all I care and I'll make you up
a nice ID card that will be worth as much as YTB's agent card (nothing).
I'll also pay you 60% of whatever commission I make from any sales you refer
to me.

There you go... Instant travel agent and other than having $1088 to pay me
for the first year, you don't need any training or qualification at all!

--
George Leppla http://www.countryside-travel.com

Cruise Specials BLOG http://www.countryside-travel.com/3834677_6105.htm
May 20, 2006, Caribbean Princess - http://cruisemaster.com/caribprin.htm
October 29, 2006 - SLEAZY 4! http://cruisemaster.com/sleazy4.htm

Old January 26th, 2006, 07:46 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"George Leppla" :

FWIW... if you want to send me $500 to start and $49 per month, you can
call
yourself the "King of All Travel Agents" for all I care and I'll make you
up
a nice ID card that will be worth as much as YTB's agent card (nothing).
I'll also pay you 60% of whatever commission I make from any sales you
refer
to me.

There you go... Instant travel agent and other than having $1088 to pay me
for the first year, you don't need any training or qualification at all!

You really have to wonder if any of these schemes can ever provide the
services they claim to sell.

A friend once got involved in a telecomunication one, at first I did not
realize it really was a scam, but I went to a sales meeting with him and
asked to purchase thier internet plan. Instead of trying to sell that they
tried to get me interested in thier pyramid scheme. It got to the point
where I eneding up yelling "What is going on? A room full of salespeople, I
have a year's cash in hand and no-one will sell me the service." And you
what, still no-one would sell the service. I told my friend that it must be
a scam, because everyone was talking sales but there seem to be no product.
If he wanted the commission from my business, get me an internet plan. A
week later he quit. I think that says it all.

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
Cruising, building a Catamaran, Rebuilding Cabin, New Peroxide Still Design,
Writting SF, Programming FOSS - What happened to the time?
Old January 27th, 2006, 04:32 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Thus spake "George Leppla" :

wrote

[...]

George, it's actually $495. Must stay below the $500 cap that then
requires reams of financial disclosure.

I remember not all that long ago standing in line at a Hilton. The
guy ahead of me pulled some card out of his wallet that said "Official
Travel Agent ID" and tried to get "travel agent's discount". Given
that we (the conference) had booked the entire hotel, he didn't stand
a chance of getting one at rack. What he did get was a loud statement
from the clerk. "That card only means you've paid money thinking
you'll get a discount".

[...]

You know, there's something just so attractive about the concept of
sitting on your sofa watching Oprah and having the money roll in.

But you're right. Or, as Groucho Marx once said "You can fool some of
the people all of the time. Introduce me to those people"
--
dillon

Could have been is in the past
Could be is in the future
There is only the now
Old January 27th, 2006, 01:44 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Dillon Pyron" wrote

You know, there's something just so attractive about the concept of
sitting on your sofa watching Oprah and having the money roll in.

But you're right. Or, as Groucho Marx once said "You can fool some of
the people all of the time. Introduce me to those people"

The best part is that when I come on r.t.c. and say these companies are
scams, no one from those companies ever posts a defense. They don't have
to..... no matter what, there are always enough suckers out there. YTB
boasts 20,000 members. At $500 per member, they have already pulled in $10
MILLION and with another $49 per member per month they are sitting pretty...
at least long enough to suck out a few millions for the boys..... before the
thing collapses.