zuiderdam cruise

Old July 5th, 2005, 04:26 PM
0 O

Default zuiderdam cruise

Home from eastern Caribbean cruise on ZUIDERDAM /HAL - As usual the HAL
crew were perfect = I asked one in the lido where he gets his HAPPY
PILLS and he said -"WALLMART"

Old July 5th, 2005, 06:50 PM
number6

0 O wrote:
Home from eastern Caribbean cruise on ZUIDERDAM /HAL - As usual the HAL
crew were perfect = I asked one in the lido where he gets his HAPPY
PILLS and he said -"WALLMART"

Great ship and great crew ...I loved our cruise on it ... Tell us more
about yours ...

Old July 8th, 2005, 09:03 PM
Diane Giambalvo

The Zuiderdam was my favorite cruise . I really enjoyed the HAL
experience. Food, service were wonderful. My ss Mini Suite was just
perfect in size with a Huge balcony. Instead of plastic furniture on
HAL, you get pretty wicker furniture on your balcony. I was on the
April 23rd cruise. I was invited to a private Capts Cocktail party by
the Hotel Manager. I had started a thread on Cruise Critic and the
Hotel Manager came and met us all at our gathering on the first sea
day. I was very surprised that he was reading the message
boards.Someone on the boards complained that HAL did not have the Swan
Pastry that was available on Celebrity, but I found it plenty available
on my cruise.
I have previously cruised on Celebrity, Carnival , Princess, Royal
Caribbean in that order.
Diane Giambalvo
Galaxsea Cruises and Tours
http://hometown.aol.com/iv18/myhomepage/business.html

Old July 8th, 2005, 09:53 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Diane Giambalvo wrote:

My ss Mini Suite was just
perfect in size with a Huge balcony. Instead of plastic furniture on
HAL, you get pretty wicker furniture on your balcony.

Hi Diane,

Glad you enjoyed your cruise! Do you know if they had the wicker
furniture on all the balconies, or just for the mini suites and up?

sue

Old July 9th, 2005, 02:20 AM
Dick Goldhaber

Sue,

We had a mini-suite on Zuidy's sister ship Westerdam last year and we had
wicker chairs on the veranda.

We were mid-ship and I certainly wouldn't categorize the veranda as "huge".
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Old July 9th, 2005, 02:28 AM
number6

Dick Goldhaber wrote:
Sue,

We had a mini-suite on Zuidy's sister ship Westerdam last year and we had
wicker chairs on the veranda.

We were mid-ship and I certainly wouldn't categorize the veranda as "huge".
--

The aft balconies are indeed huge ...

Old July 9th, 2005, 02:48 AM
Dick Goldhaber

I am sure that they are, #6, but I had no way of knowing from her post that
Diane, who we had the pleasure of meeting at Mastori's back in June, was
talking about an aft cabin.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

"number6" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old July 9th, 2005, 06:06 AM
Diane Giambalvo

Sue, All the Balconies had the wicker Furniture. Even furniture on the
Decks was wicker and not cheap wicker at that.

Old July 9th, 2005, 06:18 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Dick Goldhaber wrote:
Sue,

We had a mini-suite on Zuidy's sister ship Westerdam last year and we had
wicker chairs on the veranda.

The wicker chairs sound very nice, I will have to put HAL on our must
try list. Now all we have to do is find the money and vacation time(grin).

sue
Old July 9th, 2005, 06:20 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Diane Giambalvo wrote:

Sue, All the Balconies had the wicker Furniture. Even furniture on the
Decks was wicker and not cheap wicker at that.

Sounds nice to me. As I just said to Dick, we are going to have to
give HAL a try.

sue