Libel

Old January 19th, 2005, 03:50 AM
Reef Fish

Danni wrote:
"Reef Fish" wrote in message
oups.com...

Moron.

No one actually thought you would be stupid enough to try to answer

them.

Then why did you daddy Dickhead ASK those questions?

You mean he was just a Master Baiter baiting us with questions
so that his ignant, obnoxious daugher Danni can whine about
libel on the answers?

You TWO are even more stooopid than I had thought. LOL.

Imbecile Danni, WHY did Dickhead ask those questions and said the
answers were in the google archives if he didn't expect answers?

Crawl back into your hole and let daddy do his own mouth dance!
-- Bob.

Old January 19th, 2005, 03:55 AM
Reef Fish

Fred wrote:
"Reef Fish" wrote in message
oups.com...

Danni wrote:
"Reef Fish" wrote in message
oups.com...
What happened to the QUIZ you posed and the answers it fetched?
You never did say if any of the answers above was wrong, Dick!
Were the Quiz answers SOLICITED by you "libel" of your

foul-mouthed
daughter Danni too?

Fine, Bob, you and your little butt buddy were wrong.

Therefore, your answers were libelous.

Happy now?

Tell us HOW our answers were wrong, and WHICH ones were wrong.

Then explain HOW wrong answers (even if we had to guess) could be
'libelous'!

Are you trying to set some new standards for LIBEL? BWG

Did you daddy Dick send you out to be his mouthpiece again? HE
was the one who posed the quiz questions, not YOU.

Why are you out here mouthing?

Give us the CORRECT answers daddy Dick taunted for.
Else, STFU, Danni.

-- Bob.

Hey Fish

I now have two fears from the goldhaber clan.

COURT ACTION and DEATH

What do you suggest I do?

Any of these will work:

ROFLYAO

smirk giggle roll your eyes
LOL LOL ... then BWHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha.

-- Bob.

Old January 20th, 2005, 01:08 AM
Danni

"Fred" wrote in message
Another THREAT from the HEAD moronic duet.

Hardly.

You two rocket scientists are responding to notes written through the
infamous anonymous remailer.

Fred and Reef Fish. A pair of morons.

Old January 20th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Fred

"Danni" wrote in message

"Fred" wrote in message
Another THREAT from the HEAD moronic duet.

Hardly.

You two rocket scientists are responding to notes written through the
infamous anonymous remailer.

Fred and Reef Fish. A pair of morons.

And I guess this was not you either:

Old January 20th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Danni

"Fred" wrote in message
And I guess this was not you either:

Yep....you are a real rocket scientist. Next time someone knocks on your
door, open it. It might be NASA.

Old January 20th, 2005, 03:03 PM
Reef Fish

Danni wrote:
"Fred" wrote in message
Another THREAT from the HEAD moronic duet.

Hardly.

You two rocket scientists are responding to notes written through the

infamous anonymous remailer.

Fred and Reef Fish. A pair of morons.

I don't know and don't care where Fred sends his post, but what you
said served to showed that your brain can fit into a flea's navel
and still have plenty of room for your daddy Dick to dance around.

I do all my post from my e-mail address that's not blocking anyone's
mail (not even yours or Dickhead Goldhaber's). I am on a CRUISE (ever
heard what that is? LOL) and the posts are sent from the cruise
computer via satellite.

ANY imbecil (even you Danni), could just read my posts in this ng
and find out what and where they are.

What happened to that lebel suit? ROFLMAO.

Go kiss your DICKHEAD and tell him you've TRIED to be his good little
girl today, but you've just got all F*CKED up ... in your details.

-- Bob. At sea to Grand Cayman Island.

P.S. Danni, there will be 6 cruise ships at Grand Cayman today. You
think you and Dickhead can figure out which one I am on and come on
board to SERVE your ... Fish & Chips? smirk LOL!

-- Bob.

Imbecile Danni, WHY did Dickhead ask those questions and said the
answers were in the google archives if he didn't expect answers?

I'm going to enjoy suing you. Pond Scum
Where can we have you served?

Fish & Chips ... Red Lobster ... ?
smirk giggle roll eyes
LOL LOL ... BWHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha

Old January 20th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Danni

"Reef Fish" wrote in message
oups.com...
I don't know and don't care where Fred sends his post, but what you
said served to showed that your brain can fit into a flea's navel
and still have plenty of room for your daddy Dick to dance around.

Wrong again, Bob. You are the one showing your stupidity. Or the fact that
English is not your forte.

The original post you responded to, the one from "Richard Goldhaber", was
sent through the remailer.

Get it? My father didn't write it. And you, wasting time while you are
allegedly on a cruise, have spent DAYS responding to it.

NASA on Line 2 for you, Bob.

Old January 20th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Reef Fish

Danni wrote:
"Reef Fish" wrote in message
oups.com...
I don't know and don't care where Fred sends his post, but what you
said served to showed that your brain can fit into a flea's navel
and still have plenty of room for your daddy Dick to dance around.

Wrong again, Bob. You are the one showing your stupidity.

No, no. The stupidity is yours. Fred has many aliases, just like
your daddy Dickhead, Dick, Richard, etc.

Or the fact that English is not your forte.

English is not even my native language. But ah sho can uze it to
poke Danni and Dickhead and shread them thar into smitherines
mit mah fern language.

Get it? My father didn't write it.

How would YOU know? Sho he didn't write the one tauting me to impress
him by finding out your birthday, middle name, and all that crap nobody
cares?

And you, wasting time while you are
allegedly on a cruise, have spent DAYS responding to it.

A few minutes of FREE entertainment on the internet -- that's part of
the FUN to be on cruises. Have you ever been on one?

"Allegedly"? ROFLMAO at you again, Danni. Is "Putz" really not your
middle name? The cruiseship is now anchored at Grand Cayman, with
5 other cruise ships (there are no piers for cruise ships in Grand
Cayman), with tenders avoiding crashing into each other while taking
15,000 passengers to the same Georgetown pier.

I've been on Grand Cayman and that Georgetown Pier every year since
1990, and I even thought I saw you posing as a Devil in Hell there
several times.

NASA on Line 2 for you, Bob.

Does NASA stand for Naughty Asinine Stooopid Arsehole?
Sorry Danni, I don't have the time for your phone-sex now, or ever.