Princess "Movies Under the Stars"

Old May 27th, 2005, 07:44 PM
villa deauville

Dillon
No. I never walked to a concession stand.
My date did that.
Speakers. Window was not open to the extent of rain being able to get
into the car.
SUNNY

S'nd I
XXX

(* _ *)

Old May 27th, 2005, 10:04 PM
villa deauville

Ah, but Dillon. What a roller coast and aventures it has been getting
here
SUNNY

S'nd I
XXX

(* _ *)

Old May 28th, 2005, 02:13 AM
Surfer E2468

Do not go to a movie to sit (maybe) in the rain,get soaking we just to
see a film,will opt out of a ship with outdoor screen

Old May 28th, 2005, 02:16 AM
Surfer E2468

SUNNY:
Kudo's to you,you said it so well
surfer e 2468

Old May 28th, 2005, 02:32 AM
clint

Why would anyone(over the age of 14)go on a crusie and want to watch an
outdoor movie?

Old May 28th, 2005, 03:27 AM
Dick Goldhaber

Dillon,

As I recall the "drive-in" from 40 years ago, the sound came through the
"thingy" that you hung on the window, not through the radio.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

"Dillon Pyron" wrote in message

And last time I looked, they used the radio to pipe in the sound.
We're dating ourselves.

--
dillon
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Old May 28th, 2005, 01:59 PM
Kate

Hi Dick,

Hope to meet you on the 11th in Bordentown, but till then.... the
"thingy" that you hung on the window was a speaker, but....at some
Drive-ins you turned your radio on and tuned in to the very end of the
dial and the sound came thru the radio. And since I am from the Phila
area I do believe it was at one of the Drive-ins near by. Give me time
and I'll remember, better yet, will contact some of the people who went
with me and see what they remember.

I do remember that the management had to have a battery charger to jump
start some of the cars.

Let me think about this, give me time, I'll remember...............

Kate

Old May 28th, 2005, 04:00 PM
William Coleman

"Kate" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Dick,

Hope to meet you on the 11th in Bordentown, but till then.... the
"thingy" that you hung on the window was a speaker, but....at some
Drive-ins you turned your radio on and tuned in to the very end of the
dial and the sound came thru the radio. And since I am from the Phila
area I do believe it was at one of the Drive-ins near by. Give me time
and I'll remember, better yet, will contact some of the people who went
with me and see what they remember.

I do remember that the management had to have a battery charger to jump
start some of the cars.

Let me think about this, give me time, I'll remember...............

Kate

Kate,
2 drive ins that come to mind are the Andalusia and the Lincoln. Either of
those ring a bell? I am also from the Philly area. Have you ever posted on
CruiseCritic on the Philly cruisers thread? Someone from the Downingtown
area did. Just curious.

Bill
--
visit my Caribbean Princess website