Cost and danger of travelling in Thailand

Old December 15th, 2003, 10:33 PM
bondipom

Default Cost and danger of travelling in Thailand

Originally posted by Richard

Hi,

I am planning to go to Thailand for a month in February. How
much

money do I need? I want to visit Bangkok as well as most of the
country. I

am planning to go there alone ( I was originally planning to go
there with

my girlfriend but we broke up). Is Thailand dangerous for a white
man? Is

there some place to avoid?

Thanks,

Richard

If you stop worrying and get slighlty adventurous then you are are
danger of having an excellent time in Thailand.

Old December 15th, 2003, 10:59 PM
Jarema

U¿ytkownik "Miguel Cruz" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
Richard wrote:
I do not understand what is so funny to say that I am a white man! As
you may know Bush attacked Iraq and since then white people are often
thought to be American and are prime target by many Muslim people. I am
from Canada.

As far as I remember there aren't too much Muslims in Thailand...

Best Regards
Jarema- white traveller to Thailand

Old December 16th, 2003, 03:15 AM
Tchiowa

"Richard" wrote in message . ..
Hi,

I am planning to go to Thailand for a month in February. How much
money do I need? I want to visit Bangkok as well as most of the country. I
am planning to go there alone ( I was originally planning to go there with
my girlfriend but we broke up). Is Thailand dangerous for a white man? Is
there some place to avoid?

Thailand is just as safe, or safer, than whereever you're coming from.
Old December 16th, 2003, 03:57 AM
bob

Don't be a moron. I'm English, born and raised in Quebec, thus Quebecois as
well as Canadian.

Bob

--

Travel and Astronomy Photos
http://www3.sympatico.ca/bomo

"Tchiowa" wrote

Sorry, but it looks like you just gave yourself away with the use of
the spelling "Irak". You're not Canadian. You're Quebecois. And, like
the French, are not very well loved outside the French speaking world.