Low Cost Travel Insurance - Does anyone know of a good provider?

Old January 16th, 2005, 11:40 PM
TravelMad

Default Low Cost Travel Insurance - Does anyone know of a good provider?

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a good low cost travel insurance providor? I'm
looking for one that I can buy and claim online with. I hear World
Nomads is good and you can extend online as well, but I'd be keen to
hear from other travellers if they know of other companies.
Cheers, TravelMad

Old January 17th, 2005, 02:43 AM
Big Kev - Melbourne Australia

Gidday Travelmad.

Although ive never made a claim through them, my own research resulted in
the best annual deals for frequent travel were here.

http://www.travelinsurance.com.au

At least if you are armend with a couple of quotes, this mob allowas you to
easily compare your options.

Have a good one..

KPA
--
Email - drop the second "s" in "travsubs"

oups.com...

Old January 17th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Jack

a couple of options here
http://www.accomodationplus.com.au/insurance.php

Old February 9th, 2005, 12:34 AM

I'm the editor of Cheap Travel Insurance -
http://www.cheaptravelinsurance.com.au - we review travel insurers and
give them a rating out of 100.

The best provider we've come across so far is World Nomads -
http://www.worldnomads.com.au - followed by Travel Insurance Direct -
http://www.travelinsurancedirect.com.au

Nomads are cheap and they're the only ones we've reviewed who offer
online claims and online extensions... very cool!

Benvolio