French fast food caters to Muslims

Old September 11th, 2005, 01:57 PM
S Viemeister

Keith Anderson wrote:

Didn't Frank Zappa call his daughter Moon Unit?

I believe that her brother was named Dweezil.
Old September 11th, 2005, 03:02 PM

S Viemeister wrote:
Keith Anderson wrote:

Didn't Frank Zappa call his daughter Moon Unit?

I believe that her brother was named Dweezil.

but he wanted to call his daughter 'nylon argosy'

Old September 11th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Mxsmanic

Martin writes:

Many were born before that and did speak French.

Not today. The median age is 26 in Vietnam, and so around two thirds
of the population was born too late to learn French. French is now
quite a foreign language among the Vietnamese, and even those old
enough to speak it don't like to do so.

So quickly one might even think that they already knew it before they
arrived.

And yet they did not.

Old September 11th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Mxsmanic

Martin writes:

So what?

The question of Arabs dressing for ethnicity is not addressed.

Old September 11th, 2005, 04:01 PM
No Spam

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
No Spam writes:

Bull****.

Where does Islam require it?

Where did I say that Islam requires it?
Changing the subject again?

Old September 11th, 2005, 04:01 PM
No Spam

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
No Spam writes:

Why the **** do you care?

Because it can have an influence on integration into society.

People should be able to give their children the names that
they want.

I agree.

I note that you snipped the part I was responding
to, wherein you said that people should give their
children French names. So, which time were you totally
full of ****; when you said that people should give
their children French names, or when you agreed that
they should be able to give their children the names
that they want?

Enough of your forced snipping. What are you hiding
from, your own words? Well, yeah, I guess that ****
is embarrassing. It's no wonder you're hiding from
your own words. It must be really tough in that closet
of yours. Since you don't know how to work an electric
fan, the stench from your own bull**** must be pretty
unbearable. Maybe the stench is why you can't get a
job.

Old September 11th, 2005, 04:01 PM
No Spam

"Donna Evleth" wrote in message
Earl has never learned to cook.

Yes, much of his ranting seems to be rooted in ignorance.

Old September 11th, 2005, 04:01 PM
No Spam

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Earl Evleth writes:

For religious reasons.

Religious names are linked to religions, not ethnicity.

More MixiBull****.

Ethnicity can include religion, as well as nationality,
language, and other factors. They are not compartmentalized
independent factors which have no bearing on each other.
Being "Arab" is an ethnicity. Being "Muslim" is an ethnicity.
Being "Mixi", however, is a mental disease.

Perhaps Mixi can't get a job because he is a boorish ignorant
lying asshole with a need to publicly display his shortcomings.

Old September 11th, 2005, 04:01 PM
No Spam

"S Viemeister" wrote in message
Keith Anderson wrote:

Didn't Frank Zappa call his daughter Moon Unit?

I believe that her brother was named Dweezil.

Moon Zappa and Dweezil Zappa both claim that they
did not "suffer and suffer" from their names. The
fears are mostly ovehyped by outraged adults. Children
are more resilient. Although Dweezil was a Zappa
invention, there is precedent for naming a girl
Moon.

Old September 11th, 2005, 04:01 PM
No Spam

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
What's the value in it?

I can widen their outlook. Beyond a broom cupboard

So?
So?

Mixi-speak for:

"I have nothing further to add. I have lost the argument,
but I will continue it regardless. I am a pathetic loser."