Is US Air a good air line

Old January 8th, 2008, 10:59 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Michael[_2_]

Default Is US Air a good air line

"TEP" wrote in message
. ..

Yes all that matters is the total price I pay - I couldn't care less how
it's split between "base fare" and "taxes and charges" and neither does
my bank account.

True, but don't you find it the least bit deceptive that this booking fee
was added UNANNOUNCED and it's even UNDOCUMENTED on its website?

I agree that it's naughty and more transparancy would be better.

Old January 8th, 2008, 11:10 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Rog'

"TEP" wrote:
Yes all that matters is the total price I pay - I couldn't care less how
it's split between "base fare" and "taxes and charges" and neither
does my bank account.

True, but don't you find it the least bit deceptive that this booking fee
was added UNANNOUNCED and it's even UNDOCUMENTED
on its website?

Sneaky little devil. Bad airline. Bad! swat with rolled up magazine
But if you're gonna pay more for another flight leaving 20 minutes later
to the same destination... well, who's a few clowns short of a circus?

Old January 11th, 2008, 08:43 AM posted to rec.travel.air
K J

Frank Lewis wrote:
I am flying U S Air soon. Is it a decent line?

You tell us after your trip.
Old January 18th, 2008, 09:23 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Runge 9

Noooo it is not !
No proper customer service, no comfort
NWA is 100 times better !