Public Outrage Forces Swedish Hotels To Put Bibles Back

Old December 3rd, 2007, 12:40 AM posted to alt.atheism,alt.anarchism,rec.travel.air,alt.bible
Michael Gray

Default I've never seen a bible in any hotel room in Europe

On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 03:49:26 -0600, "Mistylein"
wrote:

"Michael Gray" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 00:34:05 -0600, "Mistylein"
wrote:

"Brian" wrote in message
news On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 01:25:51 -0600, "Mistylein"
wrote:

Do not even think that Roman Catholic is "Christian" in any way
shape or form.

Just because it is religious really is not authority to make it Christian.

In fact it is anitchristian!

Did Christianity cease to exist for hundreds of years after Christ
died?

Christianity is almost impossible to find today 2,000 years later.

Eh?
Have you been on the herbs again?
2,000 years ago, Christianity had not been fabricated.

Christianity never was fabricate.

You must be drunk.

However "they were first called Christian in Antioch if the Book of
Act is correct!

Put that bottle down, and go seek help.
Old December 3rd, 2007, 06:40 PM posted to alt.atheism, alt.anarchism, rec.travel.air, alt.bible
Wexford

On Nov 30, 2:25 am, "Mistylein" wrote:
"les_on_usenet" wrote in message

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 03:25:08 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On 29 nov, 10:44, Sound of Trumpet
wrote:
http://www.claytoncramer.com/weblog/...html#879123036...

The Church in Europe

No, that's not an oxymoron. This article from the July 14, 2007 Wall
Street Journal tells us that after decades of decline, Christianity
seems to be making a modest comeback:

Strangely enough, in all the hotels I've visited in Europe, not once
have I found a bible.
And this include Paris, Venice, Rome, Florence, Budapest, Amsterdam,
Berlin, Moscow, Graz, Linz, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Prag, Brussels, The
Hague... and Stockholm... and several small villages in very catholic
Austria...

Yes they are starting to get rare. I have stayed in most of these
places too and many more especially in the UK of course. These
days I cruise and you never find them on cruise ships nor generally
any hint of religion. On one cruise though the Captain must have been
a Christians as he played a recording of cathedral bells loudly on the
ships loudspeaker briefly every Sunday before announcing he would be
conducting services. They were relayed on the ships CCTV system.
I found this annoying as we were a captive audience for his religious
intrusion into our lives. I was not the only person annoyed either.

??????????

Do not even think that Roman Catholic is "Christian" in any way
shape or form.

Are you nuts? It calls itself Christian. It is the oldest Christian
denomination. Why shouldn't it be considered Christian?

Just because it is religious really is not authority to make it Christian.

The Roman Catholic Church preaches the gospel of Christ, you dimwit.
That makes it Christian.

In fact it is anitchristian!

Perhaps in your twisted imagination, but not in reality.

A clear sign that Europe is civilized and that Americans who project
their own insecurities should shut up instead of making a fool of
themselves by inventing things.

The US of A Government is the Second beast of Revelation
13 if you may be interested.

Hahahahahahah! Good one!

it will help the first beast and even cause all to worship the
first beast.

Hahahahaahahahahah! Stop it, Sport, yer killin me.

But they both will come to an abrupt end when God has their
time come up to be finished.

"Come up to be finished?" OK. Your God knows not grammar.

I have stayed twice in the USA and on both occasions I found
Gideons. There were also cards advertising prostitutes and
take away food establishments (New York). I bought a
self-service ready meal from a next door Deli and got the trots
badly next day. I now know the location of every single toilet in
the Met museum as I 'started' just after I got there.

Now does that not tell you something about what is going on
all arond us today??

The trots?

You will get that too in Mexico. There it is called Montezuma's revenge!

I once had it happen in South Bend Indiana. Was that Notre Dame's
revenge?

Never got that in Europe or in Tangier.

The last time I was in England, the local pub's snack specialty was
french-fries (chips) with cheeze and bacon. No trots, but a year's
supply of cholesterol.
Old December 4th, 2007, 11:16 AM posted to alt.anarchism,rec.travel.air,alt.bible
Mistylein

"Wexford" wrote in message
On Nov 30, 2:25 am, "Mistylein" wrote:
"les_on_usenet" wrote in message

??????????

Do not even think that Roman Catholic is "Christian" in any way
shape or form.

Are you nuts? It calls itself Christian. It is the oldest Christian
denomination. Why shouldn't it be considered Christian?

I can call my self a river to but you know I am not.

Satan will not tell you he really is against God and his
orgaization will not tell you that kind of truths either.

A wolf in sheeps clothing will always be a Wolf.

But will you recognize the wolf if it has all the looks of
a lamb?
I fear you will not

Just because it is religious really is not authority to make it Christian.

The Roman Catholic Church preaches the gospel of Christ, you dimwit.
That makes it Christian.

The Roman Catholic sect only teaches that Christ is dead.
Corpus Cristi

In fact it is anitchristian!

Perhaps in your twisted imagination, but not in reality.

Perhaps you have no idea what Bible Prophecy is or what it means!

A clear sign that Europe is civilized and that Americans who project
their own insecurities should shut up instead of making a fool of
themselves by inventing things.

The US of A Government is the Second beast of Revelation
13 if you may be interested.

Hahahahahahah! Good one!

Very good one

Prophecy is prophecy if you only could know what Prophecy
read and means.

it will help the first beast and even cause all to worship the
first beast.

Hahahahaahahahahah! Stop it, Sport, yer killin me.

Satan already has you dead and in his clutches.
I can not kill a dead person.
Fear not him that can kill you but fear him that can totaly destroy you
and cast your soul into the lake of fire.

But they both will come to an abrupt end when God has their
time come up to be finished.

"Come up to be finished?" OK. Your God knows not grammar.

Grammare kaslammer, When there time is up it is up but only
when God says it is up.

I have stayed twice in the USA and on both occasions I found
Gideons. There were also cards advertising prostitutes and
take away food establishments (New York). I bought a
self-service ready meal from a next door Deli and got the trots
badly next day. I now know the location of every single toilet in
the Met museum as I 'started' just after I got there.

Now does that not tell you something about what is going on
all arond us today??

The trots?

You will get that too in Mexico. There it is called Montezuma's revenge!

I once had it happen in South Bend Indiana. Was that Notre Dame's
revenge?

It was the mockers reward!

Never got that in Europe or in Tangier.

The last time I was in England, the local pub's snack specialty was
french-fries (chips) with cheeze and bacon. No trots, but a year's
supply of cholesterol.

So do you also partake of "CANOLA oil"?

Old December 4th, 2007, 07:49 PM posted to alt.anarchism,rec.travel.air,alt.bible
Curly Surmudgeon[_2_]

On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 04:16:01 -0600, Mistylein wrote:

-----snip-----
Satan will not tell you he really is against God and his
orgaization will not tell you that kind of truths either.

-----snip-----

There is no "God."

There is no "Satan."

If you hear voices in your head it is mental illness. Doctors have a wide
range of anti-psychotics these days for exactly this purpose.

Get professional help.

-- Regards, Curly
https://thegreen.stanleylieber.com/

Old December 5th, 2007, 02:42 AM posted to alt.anarchism,rec.travel.air,alt.bible
Brian[_1_]

On Tue, 4 Dec 2007 04:16:01 -0600, "Mistylein"
wrote:

I can call my self a river to but you know I am not.

I never did get an answer to my question. But it probably can't be
answered in a rational way by you.

The Roman Catholic sect only teaches that Christ is dead.
Corpus Cristi

You have absolutely no idea about Catholic doctrine.

Old December 5th, 2007, 03:36 AM posted to rec.travel.air
irwell

wrote:

http://www.claytoncramer.com/weblog/...html#879123036...

The Church in Europe

No, that's not an oxymoron. This article from the July 14, 2007 Wall
Street Journal tells us that after decades of decline, Christianity
seems to be making a modest comeback:

Strangely enough, in all the hotels I've visited in Europe, not once
have I found a bible.
And this include Paris, Venice, Rome, Florence, Budapest, Amsterdam,
Berlin, Moscow, Graz, Linz, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Prag, Brussels, The
Hague... and Stockholm... and several small villages in very catholic
Austria...
A clear sign that Europe is civilized and that Americans who project
their own insecurities should shut up instead of making a fool of
themselves by inventing things.

I met one once, in Aberdeen. It soon acquired a disclaimer saying "the
following work is fiction"...etc

If you have the Kama Sutra and Das Kapitol that's all
you need to be happy.
Old December 5th, 2007, 10:45 AM posted to alt.anarchism,rec.travel.air,alt.bible
Mistylein

wrote:

I can call my self a river to but you know I am not.

I never did get an answer to my question. But it probably can't be
answered in a rational way by you.

No you probably will not unless you ask the quesion again in
a different way.

Silly person.

Old December 6th, 2007, 12:23 AM posted to alt.anarchism,rec.travel.air,alt.bible
Brian[_1_]

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 03:45:57 -0600, "Mistylein"
wrote:

No you probably will not unless you ask the quesion again in
a different way.

Silly person.

I'm certainly not going to waste my time thinking up a way to ask a
question in a way that you will approve of.

You sound like you belong to Westboro Baptist.
Old December 6th, 2007, 10:19 AM posted to alt.anarchism,rec.travel.air,alt.bible
Mistylein

wrote:

No you probably will not unless you ask the quesion again in
a different way.

Silly person.

I'm certainly not going to waste my time thinking up a way to ask a
question in a way that you will approve of.

You sound like you belong to Westboro Baptist.

HEY STUPID JUST ASK THE QUESTION AGAIN IS
ALL WE NEED.
STOP MAKING SO MUCH TROUBLE!

Old December 6th, 2007, 11:32 AM posted to alt.anarchism,rec.travel.air,alt.bible
Curly Surmudgeon[_2_]

wrote:

No you probably will not unless you ask the quesion again in a different
way.

Silly person.

I'm certainly not going to waste my time thinking up a way to ask a
question in a way that you will approve of.

You sound like you belong to Westboro Baptist.

HEY STUPID JUST ASK THE QUESTION AGAIN IS ALL WE NEED.
STOP MAKING SO MUCH TROUBLE!

"WE"?

You and the voices in your head?

--Regards, Curly