Your Photos and Cam Movies to DVD

Old February 27th, 2007, 03:29 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.japan
Net Report

Default Your Photos and Cam Movies to DVD

Are your valuable memories on VHS or camcorder tapes?
Do you wonder whether the video recorder or camcorder will damage your tapes
next time you play them?
Do you wish you could view your movie footage more easily and without
risking permanent damage?
Do you wish you could protect your tape footage and improve your viewing
experience?
Do you want to view your recorded footage without having to wind and rewind
tapes or boot up the PC?

If you own a DVD player and the answer to any of the above questions is YES
let Captured Cinematic Memories transfer your tape

footage to DVD.

Create a "slideshow" of your photos (where one photo fades into the next),
or we can add motion and movement to your pictures by

panning and zooming within your photos to bring them to life. We can even
include titles (captions) for your photos and add background

music to enhance the cinematic experience!

http://www.capturedcinematicmemories.com

Old March 1st, 2007, 08:08 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.europe
newda898

I know that post was spam, but you can do all that yourself for FREE
using Microsoft Photostory.

Old March 1st, 2007, 11:44 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

On Mar 1, 8:08 pm, "newda898" wrote:
I know that post was spam, but you can do all that yourself for FREE
using Microsoft Photostory.

That is what I thought was so funny, as this is USENET. People
posting here tend to be old hands with computer technology or if they
are new are the real explorers into what their machine can do.

This is just about the worse place to advertise such a service

Earl Colby Pottinger