US Airways is predatory. My advice: Do not fly on US Airways.

Old September 14th, 2003, 01:41 AM
David Eduardo

Default US Airways is predatory. My advice: Do not fly on US Airways.

"Ray Lozano" wrote in message
. com...
(SP Cook) wrote in

This guy is either (in rough order of probablity)

- brainwashed union thug who wants to blame US Airways for his own
failure at life.

Wrong. Self-employed. Upper tax bracket.

Obviously by dumb luck, being an idiot savant or inheritance. Your crisis
management skills are lacking.

- cyber-squatter who registered usairways dot whatever and tried to
sell it to them on the threat of posting bad info about it. And was
turned down

Wrong. Bought usairways.tv domain last weekend. Looks like US Airways
went to sleep or couldn't afford to buy it from Network Solutions.

Or did not care. One can not buy every similar domain on the planet.

- illiterate guy who who is ****ed off at USAirways for his own
failures to read the directions.

If you think I'm illiterate, you haven't read my other posts. 100 to 1 I
went to a better college than you.

First you are high-income. Now you are better educated. You acted like a
snob, post like one and deserve little credit for blaming othersw fror your
mistakes and lack of planning. Do they teach that at Yale? (Or wherever?)

People like this are why stuff costs so much. I travel by air
monthly, if no weekly. I follow the rules and never have a problem/

You deserve a medal.

Anyone who has to fly these days deserves a medal. the wasted time, the
removing of clothing, the lines, the pushing, the.... well, general
hassle... is just horrible. I've got 125,000 miles so far this year, and
have never had a problem, though. I take my documents with me when I go to
the airport.

Old September 14th, 2003, 03:48 PM
Ray Lozano

"David Eduardo" wrote in
.com:

"Ray Lozano" wrote in message
. com...
(SP Cook) wrote in

[cut]

Wrong. Self-employed. Upper tax bracket.

Obviously by dumb luck, being an idiot savant or inheritance. Your
crisis management skills are lacking.

Wrong again, David. Started out of college with nothing. Built my
business from the ground up. Unlike the airlines, I have never received
government assistance.

[cut]

If you think I'm illiterate, you haven't read my other posts. 100 to
1 I went to a better college than you.

First you are high-income. Now you are better educated. You acted like
a snob, post like one and deserve little credit for blaming othersw

Irrelevant to the story, really, but only mentioned to not allow myself
to be mischaracterized by SP Cook's post.

fror your mistakes and lack of planning. Do they teach that at Yale?
(Or wherever?)

To the best of my recollection, there were no courses offered on air
travel with hostile, labor-afflicted, government-subsidized airlines.

[cut]

You deserve a medal.

Anyone who has to fly these days deserves a medal. the wasted time,
the removing of clothing, the lines, the pushing, the.... well,
general hassle... is just horrible. I've got 125,000 miles so far this
year, and have never had a problem, though. I take my documents with
me when I go to the airport.

You're on track to do nearly 200,000 miles this year. Your air travel
experience far exceeds mine and most others, I would guess. For the rest
of us with less mileage, we are more prone to making travel mistakes.
For mine, US Airways gouged me.

My argument, above all, is that airlines should treat their customers
better than they do. Unfortunately, current political conditions allow
poor airlines to stay in business. If and when there is a shakeout in
the airline industry, the remaining airlines will be forced to compete
for customers and provide better service.

P.S. Aren't Puerto Rico, Cuba, Cancun, Guatemala, and Belize considered
Caribbean AND Latin American?

--
Flyer beware!
Ray Lozano
Old September 16th, 2003, 12:04 PM
SP Cook

Ray Lozano wrote in message news:Gc%8b.411

If you think I'm illiterate, you haven't read my other posts. 100 to
1 I went to a better college than you.

P.S. Aren't Puerto Rico, Cuba, Cancun, Guatemala, and Belize considered
Caribbean AND Latin American?

Umm, well, no. Belize is the former British Honduras, with English as
its official language. Its not Latin American in any respect. I
don't know many people who consider Guatemala to be Caribbean,
although technically it does border on the Caribbean sea, as would
several other countries you don't mention. Cancun, a city listed
among countries, is on the Carribbean, as are lots of other places in
Mexico. Cuba is a communist dictatorship where US Airways isn't
allowed to fly in the first place, but you are correct that Puerto
Rico is undeniably Carribbean and Latin American. Congratulations.

However, you took a minor dispute, caused by your failure to read and
follow simple rules, and cross-posted it to rec.travel groups
everywhere US Airways flies. And have expounded upon it with
simplistic rants about your childlike political and economic views.