Two one-ways or return at Schiphol

Old April 16th, 2004, 10:00 PM
Pete

Default Two one-ways or return at Schiphol

I will travel from Schiphol to Delft and then return a few days later.
Are two one-way train tickets the same price as one return ticket?
Does a return ticket have an expiration date that will prevent me from
buying a return ticket and then using it a few days later?

Pete

Old April 16th, 2004, 10:23 PM
Hank

That is only possible on the same day.
So you have to buy two one-way tickets...

www.heal.demon.nl/amsterdam

"Pete" schreef in bericht
hlink.net...

Old April 16th, 2004, 11:40 PM
Miguel Cruz

Pete wrote:
I will travel from Schiphol to Delft and then return a few days later.
Are two one-way train tickets the same price as one return ticket?
Does a return ticket have an expiration date that will prevent me from
buying a return ticket and then using it a few days later?

The only discounted return ticket (dagretour) has to be used in both
directions on the same day.

You can buy both tickets at once, but make sure the second one is undated
(zonder datum) when you buy it, and that you stamp it on the day you use it
using the little yellow machine on the platform (or you will be fined).

miguel
Old April 17th, 2004, 12:06 AM
Douglas W. Hoyt

That is only possible on the same day. So you have to buy two

one-way tickets...

It's chump change anyways.

Old April 17th, 2004, 11:31 AM
Hank

"Douglas W. Hoyt" schreef in bericht

That is only possible on the same day. So you have to buy two

one-way tickets...

It's chump change anyways.

Right.
2 Oneway tickets = 2 x 7,50 Euro = 15 Euro
A returnticket is 14 Euro.

www.heal.demon.nl/amsterdam