Companions for Paris

Old June 23rd, 2005, 10:50 PM
luckym

Rog' wrote:
"Magda " ? wrote:
The Rev Gaston ...
... Deep Foiled Malls: ...maybe get a shag while you're at it?
... What is this "shag" of which you speak?
You have got to be kidding.

Probably, but if not, perhaps someone could explain the
derivation of the term. Maybe its related to shag-carpets. :-)

Or the shag haircuts Jane Fonda made popular in the 60s.
For shagging on a carpet make sure its a Stainmaster carpet by Dupont.

Old June 23rd, 2005, 10:54 PM
Keith Anderson

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 17:32:43 -0400, "Rog'"
wrote:

"Magda " ? wrote:
The Rev Gaston ...
... Deep Foiled Malls: ...maybe get a shag while you're at it?
... What is this "shag" of which you speak?
You have got to be kidding.

Probably, but if not, perhaps someone could explain the
derivation of the term. Maybe its related to shag-carpets. :-)

indeed...................

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/amc0306l.jpg

Keith, Bristol, UK

DE-MUNG for email replies

Old June 23rd, 2005, 11:21 PM
Deep Foiled Malls

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 23:05:24 +0200, The Rev Gaston

On 2005-06-23 20:44:01 +0200, Deep Foiled Malls
said:

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 04:01:17 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

Keith Anderson writes:

I s'pose I could ask Mixi to give us a romantic guided tour?

I don't do themed tours. I mainly provide accompaniment for people who
don't know the city and wish to see sights efficiently.

Why not just meet a Parisian woman, have her show you around for free,
and maybe get a shag while you're at it?

What is this "shag" of which you speak?

[insert witty comeback here]

The irony detector picked up nothing.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
Old June 24th, 2005, 03:05 AM
Mxsmanic

Deep Foiled Malls writes:

Why not just meet a Parisian woman, have her show you around for free,
and maybe get a shag while you're at it?

Most Parisian women aren't interested in giving free tours to anyone.
It's hard work. And most tourists visiting Paris don't want sex with a
woman; they just want to see Paris.

--
Transpose gmail and mxsmanic in my e-mail address to reach me directly.
Old June 24th, 2005, 03:06 AM
Mxsmanic

Keith Anderson writes:

OK Meester. Ees a deal. You feex me up with nice lady, I give you
generous brokerage fee. Sorted innit?

Procuring is illegal in France.

--
Transpose gmail and mxsmanic in my e-mail address to reach me directly.
Old June 24th, 2005, 03:37 AM
luckym

Mxsmanic wrote:
Deep Foiled Malls writes:

Why not just meet a Parisian woman, have her show you around for free,
and maybe get a shag while you're at it?

Most Parisian women aren't interested in giving free tours to anyone.
It's hard work. And most tourists visiting Paris don't want sex with a
woman; they just want to see Paris.

--
Transpose gmail and mxsmanic in my e-mail address to reach me directly.

If the French woman looks like Sophie Marceau or Brigitte Bardot in her
prime,forget the tours.And most tourists visiting Paris are married
couples or geriatric retirees or women-young single males would think
otherwise.

Old June 24th, 2005, 04:46 AM
Mxsmanic

luckym writes:

If the French woman looks like Sophie Marceau or Brigitte Bardot in her
prime,forget the tours.

I don't understand.

And most tourists visiting Paris are married
couples or geriatric retirees or women-young single males would think
otherwise.

Young single males visit Paris far less frequently than young single
females.

--
Transpose gmail and mxsmanic in my e-mail address to reach me directly.
Old June 24th, 2005, 05:06 AM
Schizoid Man

Mxsmanic wrote:
luckym writes:

If the French woman looks like Sophie Marceau or Brigitte Bardot in her
prime,forget the tours.

I don't understand.

And most tourists visiting Paris are married
couples or geriatric retirees or women-young single males would think
otherwise.

Young single males visit Paris far less frequently than young single
females.

That sounds logical. I would imagine the young single males would be
ending up in Amsterdam.
Old June 24th, 2005, 06:11 AM
Mxsmanic

Schizoid Man writes:

That sounds logical. I would imagine the young single males would be
ending up in Amsterdam.

Good.

--
Transpose gmail and mxsmanic in my e-mail address to reach me directly.
Old June 24th, 2005, 08:59 AM
Deep Foiled Malls

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 04:05:09 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

Deep Foiled Malls writes:

Why not just meet a Parisian woman, have her show you around for free,
and maybe get a shag while you're at it?

Most Parisian women aren't interested in giving free tours to anyone.
It's hard work. And most tourists visiting Paris don't want sex with a
woman; they just want to see Paris.

The original poster is not 'most tourists', and being shown around
Paris is not the same as going on a tour.
--
---