What value the [PL 2008] list?

Old September 20th, 2008, 01:06 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
hummingbird[_3_]

Default What value the [PL 2008] list?

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 18:15:03 -0500 'Jim Davis'
wrote this on alt.comp.freewa

I can solve this crap in 1 sentence.

The person who crossposted this **** to the air groups is the *real*
asshole.

Yes, I'm afraid that was our resident village idiot: Franklin.

You may recall he's crossposted before several times, and when
you complained about it, he alleged that you were me. Go figure.

Case closed.

Only until the next time Franklin crossposts...
Old September 20th, 2008, 01:31 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Kurt Ullman

"hummingbird" wrote in message

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 18:15:03 -0500 'Jim Davis'
wrote this on alt.comp.freewa

I can solve this crap in 1 sentence.

The person who crossposted this **** to the air groups is the *real*
asshole.

Yes, I'm afraid that was our resident village idiot: Franklin.

You may recall he's crossposted before several times, and when
you complained about it, he alleged that you were me. Go figure.

Case closed.

Only until the next time Franklin crossposts...

WTF !!!!

Are you trying to wind me up? I don't get angry very often but you just
pressed my buttons.

Jim said **** off out of our faces. What does a **** like you do? You
****ing reply and give us more crap !!

You're just an idiot. **** off.

--

(count to ten and walk away)

Old September 20th, 2008, 01:57 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
hummingbird[_3_]

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 01:31:47 +0100 'Kurt Ullman'
wrote this on alt.comp.freewa

"hummingbird" wrote in message

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 18:15:03 -0500 'Jim Davis'
wrote this on alt.comp.freewa

I can solve this crap in 1 sentence.

The person who crossposted this **** to the air groups is the *real*
asshole.

Yes, I'm afraid that was our resident village idiot: Franklin.

You may recall he's crossposted before several times, and when
you complained about it, he alleged that you were me. Go figure.

Case closed.

Only until the next time Franklin crossposts...

WTF !!!!

Are you trying to wind me up? I don't get angry very often but you just
pressed my buttons.

Jim said **** off out of our faces. What does a **** like you do? You
****ing reply and give us more crap !!

You're just an idiot. **** off.

If you bothered to read what I posted, I explained who started
crossposting: Franklin. I was going to apologise on his behalf,
but given your insolent attitude, I won't bother.

Now you can **** off.

--
"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed,
Old September 20th, 2008, 07:13 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
mrtravel[_2_]

Jim Davis wrote:

I can solve this crap in 1 sentence.

The person who crossposted this **** to the air groups is the *real*
asshole.

Case closed.

Smells like Nomen, aka Gregory Morrow.
Old September 20th, 2008, 07:27 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_2_]

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 01:57:08 +0100, hummingbird wrote:

[...]

You're the homo, I can tell. Get off Kurt's butt...it's gross and get he
hell out of RTC.
--
Charles of RTC said: "Like my smoker co-worker who has not worked for
three months now because he has to take oxygen due to diminished
Old September 20th, 2008, 12:30 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Tom P[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

You are like a comic dog who is trying to POKE BACK IN AN ARGUMENT
they don't see themselves winning ... that's my interpretation, and
others may disagree. The kind of poster that is a blueprint for
building an idiot.

Don't bother to reply.

No VFR for you. You stalled before take off.

Tom
Old September 20th, 2008, 03:22 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Mick[_2_]

"Jim Davis" wrote in message
m...
|I can solve this crap in 1 sentence.
|
| The person who crossposted this **** to the air groups is the *real*
| asshole.
|
| Case closed.

He is a wanna be pilot named Bertie the Buttlipp.

Old September 20th, 2008, 07:52 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Mick[_2_]

"Tom P" wrote in message

That's old bull****.

Bertie planted that story back when he did is phoney Wikipedia page.

He's all just smoke and bull****.

And you're just a cross posting sock puppet.

Old September 20th, 2008, 08:14 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Bertie the Bunyip[_5_]

"Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in :

"Tom P" wrote in message

That's old bull****.

Bertie planted that story back when he did is phoney Wikipedia page.

Rea;lly? What Wickipedia, page, fjukkwit?

He's all just smoke and bull****.

Bwawhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhahw!

And you're just a cross posting sock puppet.

Of course he is.

Bertie
Old September 21st, 2008, 12:46 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

on 9/20/2008 1:52 PM Mick said the following:
"Tom P" wrote in message

That's old bull****.

Bertie planted that story back when he did is phoney Wikipedia page.

Good lord, you're an idiot.