Hummingbird's provocations

Old September 21st, 2008, 12:09 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.cruises
Anthony Atkielski

Default Hummingbird's provocations

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 17:48:45 -0500, Charlie Burger wrote:

"Franklin" wrote in message

I usually don't get involved in this kind of thing, but.......

The crossposts went to unrelated groups. They were off topic in those
groups. The thread should not have been crossposted to begin with, and
because of this, your whole group now has a problem. That's right. Bertie.

Bertie's ok, why are you crossposting to RAP?
Old September 21st, 2008, 12:17 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.cruises
Bertie the Bunyip[_5_]

Anthony Atkielski wrote in
:

"Franklin" wrote in message

I usually don't get involved in this kind of thing, but.......

The crossposts went to unrelated groups. They were off topic in
those groups. The thread should not have been crossposted to begin
with, and because of this, your whole group now has a problem.
That's right. Bertie.

Bertie's ok, why are you crossposting to RAP?

Why do the birds keep on singing? Why do the stars shine above?

Bertie
Old September 21st, 2008, 01:01 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.cruises
Jim Davis[_1_]

I usually don't get involved in this kind of thing, but.......

The crossposts went to unrelated groups. They were off topic in those
groups. The thread should not have been crossposted to begin with, and
because of this, your whole group now has a problem. That's right.
Bertie.

Bertie's ok, why are you crossposting to RAP?

Why am I crossposting?? Look at my original post, dimwit. It was posted to
acf ONLY.

Old September 21st, 2008, 01:28 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.cruises
Franklin[_3_]

"Franklin" wrote in message

I usually don't get involved in this kind of thing, but.......

The crossposts went to unrelated groups. They were off topic
in those groups. The thread should not have been crossposted
to begin with, and because of this, your whole group now has a
problem. That's right. Bertie.

Bertie's ok, why are you crossposting to RAP?

Hi Anthony.

Maybe I can help. "Charlie" is Hummingbird's sockpuppet. Sorry to
tell you but you're talking to another of his socks.

We get a lot of this from Hummingbird in ACF and are used to dealing
with the idiot. You may not have such deviants in R.A.P.

Some posters have asked not to get crossposts so you won't have seen
a reply I made to Hummingbird (Chris Millbank) ....

---------------------------------

Hello Hummingbird, what a load of horse manure. Your fakery is so
transparent. Do you think I was born yesterday?

Firstly, there's a sockpuppet called "Charlie Burger" who just so
happens to post a sentiment which twists the facts in a way which
supports your bizarre arguments.

Secondly, you answer the sockpuppet in 7 minutes flat! Well
done. It's almost a record. I wonder how you could respond so
quickly?

LOL!! ROFL!! ROFLMAO!!!

------------------------------------
Old September 21st, 2008, 02:28 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.cruises
VISITOR

"Franklin" wrote in message

[...]

in studying the genre,

angry wafhalains, whichever