Trip to Croatia

Old March 21st, 2012, 03:18 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Newsgroups[_3_]

Default Trip to Croatia

Premestin north of spit fits all of your criteria. Spent 3 days there and
loved it

"Mike Lane" wrote in message
dia.com...

I'm planning a trip to Croatia by car in June. There'll be quite a lot
of driving involved so I'm looking for a nice quiet place to stay put for a
few days on the Dalmation coast.

I'm not interested in beaches particularly, nor anywhere with large hotels.
Ideally a small town or village with a harbour and enough tourism to support
a few places to stay and eat, but no more.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Last year we went to the Pelion peninsular
in Greece looking for somewhere similar, and found a place called Damouchari
which was ideal.

--
Mike Lane
UK North Yorkshire

Old March 21st, 2012, 10:46 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Mike Lane[_2_]

Newsgroups wrote on Mar 21, 2012:

Premestin north of spit fits all of your criteria. Spent 3 days there and
loved it

Thanks - I'll definitely look into that.

(BTW I take it you mean "Primosten" near Sibenik)

--
Mike Lane
UK North Yorkshire

Old August 22nd, 2013, 08:12 PM
malickk malickk is offline
Banned

Croatia is very beautiful and famous place due to its rocky, indented shore and more than a thousand islands, Croatia boasts one of the most beautiful stretches of coastline. Croatia’s coastal towns and cities have a fascinating history and are filled with the historical remains of Roman times.
indianapolis to new york
new york tour