Travel Scam - JS Pujji or Jack Pujji

Old November 26th, 2003, 03:07 PM

Default Travel Scam - JS Pujji or Jack Pujji

We paid for 2 airline tickets to India after confirming with Lufthansa
that the reservation existed. The day after he cashed the check he
cancelled the reservation. It has been 2 months now, he hasn't sent us
the tickets or refunded the money. We are pursuing legal options.

So beware of doing business with this guy. His websites are
www.abfcorp.com and www.pujji.com.
There are about 6 other people who are in the same situation.
Old November 26th, 2003, 11:27 PM
mrtravel

S wrote:

We paid for 2 airline tickets to India after confirming with Lufthansa
that the reservation existed. The day after he cashed the check he
cancelled the reservation. It has been 2 months now, he hasn't sent us
the tickets or refunded the money. We are pursuing legal options.

So beware of doing business with this guy. His websites are
www.abfcorp.com and www.pujji.com.
There are about 6 other people who are in the same situation.

So pursue legal action.
Why post it here over and over?

Old November 27th, 2003, 12:07 AM
Blake S

"mrtravel" wrote in message
. ..
S wrote:

We paid for 2 airline tickets to India after confirming with Lufthansa
that the reservation existed. The day after he cashed the check he
cancelled the reservation. It has been 2 months now, he hasn't sent us
the tickets or refunded the money. We are pursuing legal options.

So beware of doing business with this guy. His websites are
www.abfcorp.com and www.pujji.com.
There are about 6 other people who are in the same situation.

So pursue legal action.
Why post it here over and over?

Maybe the original poster is telling the truth and we should consider not
doing businees with the alleged perpatrators.

Old November 27th, 2003, 12:38 AM
mrtravel

Blake S wrote:
"mrtravel" wrote in message
. ..

S wrote:

We paid for 2 airline tickets to India after confirming with Lufthansa
that the reservation existed. The day after he cashed the check he
cancelled the reservation. It has been 2 months now, he hasn't sent us
the tickets or refunded the money. We are pursuing legal options.

So beware of doing business with this guy. His websites are
www.abfcorp.com and www.pujji.com.
There are about 6 other people who are in the same situation.

So pursue legal action.
Why post it here over and over?

Maybe the original poster is telling the truth and we should consider not
doing businees with the alleged perpatrators.

He may be telling the truth, but do we want the newsgroup flooded
everyone posting the same bad experience over and over?

Old December 1st, 2003, 09:59 PM

That is exactly my intent of posting. I don't want other people to
fall for this scam. If I had seen a posting before I did business with
Mr.Pujji, I would have never sent him a check.

Anyway, It seems to me that mrtravel is in similar business!

BTW, we are proceeding with legal action. Since it is a consumer
driven economy we can make sure that information about frauds like Mr.
Pujji are there for everyone to see. That is the beauty of the
internet.

mrtravel wrote in message ...
Blake S wrote:
"mrtravel" wrote in message
. ..

Old December 1st, 2003, 10:50 PM
mrt

S wrote:
That is exactly my intent of posting. I don't want other people to
fall for this scam. If I had seen a posting before I did business with
Mr.Pujji, I would have never sent him a check.

Anyway, It seems to me that mrtravel is in similar business!

Not this mrtravel.. would this be libel or slander?
I am NOT in the travel business.

The point is that if everyone posted the same problem over and over,
there would be no room for new issues.

Old March 13th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Deanjay

Hi Siyer,

So did you ever get your money back from that adventure? If so, how did you go about it? If not, please let us know how the rest of your experience went/is going.

Thanks.

Dean.