How does one find hotels meeting certain criteria?

Old August 4th, 2004, 04:41 AM
Always Confused

Default How does one find hotels meeting certain criteria?

We live in Florida. We play in Orlando, have friends in Lake Worth,
and relatives in Boca Raton. I've spent weeks searching for hotels
over the last few years and haven't found a whole hell of a lot that
meet our needs. We're picky, but not independently wealthy. My husband
could suck the paint off the walls with his snoring, and I have very
sensitive hearing, so we can't even share a wall, and there MUST be a
door between us. At home we sleep at opposite ends of the house!
(Please don't suggest earplugs, nasal surgery, or anything like that.)
I also have a very sensitive nose, so non-smoking rooms would have to
be guaranteed. While a two bedroom suite is ideal, a sofa bed will do
for one of us, as long as it doesn't have a 1" thick matress, or
springs or a metal bar stabbing you in some part of your anatomy. The
other bed should be at least a Queen. We need a bathroom in a common
area, meaning in a one bedroom suite, a toilet and sink need to be
located OUTSIDE of the bedroom so we don't have to open the door of
the room one of us is sleeping in - we WILL wake up. We need a
microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. We have no kids, no pets,
we're very neat people who respect the property of others, and our
worst offenses are that we don't make the beds in the morning and we
use a lot of towels for 2 people.

Now how does one go about finding places that meet such criteria, and
are under 100 bucks a night, and are for only one or two nights per
stay??? Does anybody have any suggestions? THANK YOU in advance.
Old August 8th, 2004, 12:16 PM
Brooklyn Waters

"Always Confused" wrote in message
m...
We live in Florida. We play in Orlando, have friends in Lake Worth,
and relatives in Boca Raton. I've spent weeks searching for hotels
over the last few years and haven't found a whole hell of a lot that
meet our needs. We're picky, but not independently wealthy. My husband
could suck the paint off the walls with his snoring, and I have very

snip

You know, a search engine for hotels matching on criteria is a great idea. I
feel sure someone must have done this. However, a brief search for one
yeilded no useful results.

If someone has been looking for a great money idea for a web site this looks
like one.

Sorry I can't help with your specific query.

Brooklyn Waters

--
See our blog for details of our New Zealand travels.
http://www.galleryvittoria.com/nzblog

Old August 10th, 2004, 09:03 AM
Traveller

You could always stay at different hotels if his snoring is that bad!!

Matt
ReservationHeaven.com

"Brooklyn Waters" wrote in
message ...