Olympic Nightfall - Seattle Photo

Old February 25th, 2007, 06:39 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

Default Olympic Nightfall - Seattle Photo

This is a few miles north of downtown, but looking generally
northwest, toward the Olympic Range. The sky goes from black to blue
to orange because I started shooting not too long after the sunset,
and left the shutter open for twilight. And the arcs across the sky
are stars ... after half an hour the Earth rotates enough to blur the
heavens, and the stars leave paths to show that movement.

http://forrestcroce.com/Photos/OlympicNightfall.html

Old February 25th, 2007, 05:03 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

Very pretty, Forrest. I like star trails.

Patty

Old March 22nd, 2007, 12:59 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
- Bobb -[_2_]

Forrest,

I tried to view them, but I guess IE issue on my end.
On http://forrestcroce.com/Galleries/Landscapes.html, I can see only the
bottom image (http://forrestcroce.com/Galleries/All.html) - everything
else on site is just the gray box. Can you tell me, anything special I
need to do ? I've been checking .png biewer /plug in, IE content
plug-ins etc. Even if I right-click - save - still just a gray box here.
( Just though I'd mention in caes others have the problem too)

Thanks

oups.com...

Old March 22nd, 2007, 01:04 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
- Bobb -[_2_]

on the vancouver page I can see them all except for these 2:
Urban Waterfall , North Vancouver
also on
http://forrestcroce.com/Galleries/SanFrancisco.html
the text on the bottom left one
Union Square, San Francisco
shows Seattle info when I hover.

"- Bobb -" wrote in message
. ..
Forrest,

I tried to view them, but I guess IE issue on my end.
On http://forrestcroce.com/Galleries/Landscapes.html, I can see only
the bottom image (http://forrestcroce.com/Galleries/All.html) -
everything else on site is just the gray box. Can you tell me,
anything special I need to do ? I've been checking .png biewer /plug
in, IE content plug-ins etc. Even if I right-click - save - still just
a gray box here. ( Just though I'd mention in caes others have the
problem too)

Thanks

oups.com...

Old March 23rd, 2007, 05:42 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

Sorry for the trouble with IE, Bobb! I'm going back over the html to
see if I can fix this for IE 6, but I've been having a hard time with
it. You could try FireFox ( free, open source, and only a 6 MB
download ), but this is what's supposed to come up:

http://forrestcroce.com/Images/OlympicNightfall.jpg

Old March 23rd, 2007, 11:42 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
- Bobb -[_2_]

wrote in message
ups.com...
Sorry for the trouble with IE, Bobb! I'm going back over the html to
see if I can fix this for IE 6, but I've been having a hard time with
it. You could try FireFox ( free, open source, and only a 6 MB
download ), but this is what's supposed to come up:

http://forrestcroce.com/Images/OlympicNightfall.jpg

Now THAT's cool !

Thanks