Walt Disney World Park Hopper Tickets Discounts Guide

Old March 23rd, 2007, 05:09 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected][_2_]

Default Walt Disney World Park Hopper Tickets Discounts Guide

Hi, I am a cast member at the Disneyland park, I think I know all
there is to know about Disney. You are bidding on an EMAIL GUIDE I
compiled (65 pages) to let you know how to get into the PARKS the
CHEAPEST possible way...sometimes for FREE! I have spent hours
collecting info and writing this guide, it has maps, menus, schedules,
prices and the absolute cheapest way to get tickets. There are secrets
about avoiding lines and not waiting AT ALL if you have a little kid
in tow, free parking, Fast pass info, birthday parties in the park and
where to get FREE soda and coffee refills. There are secret spots like
the mom's nursing room and Club 33. LOTS you should know about before
you go. Even how to get Disney Merchandise at 75% Off! I have also
taken great tips from park guests who have given me awesome
suggestions for traveling with a family and added them into this guide
as well. I can even tell you the cheapest hotels ($59 a night), even
within walking distance to the park (across from the main gates) .
Let's face it, this guide is cheaper than a snack inside the park at
$7 for a soda and pretzel.....this is WELL worth it!

If you want a copy of my guide, please send $5 to paypal account

Please be sure your paypal account has a working email address on it,
I will send the info there the day you pay. There is nothing else to
buy and it's not a scam.

Old March 23rd, 2007, 05:31 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

EMAIL GUIDE... send $5... it's not a scam

You might want to post some sample sections from your guide. I doubt
if anyone's going to send money to some anonymous person unless they
see a sample first.

Old March 24th, 2007, 05:06 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
LVTravel[_3_]

Considering they have spammed every travel newsgroup between Disneyland and
travel.usa, I wouldn't buy from them if it was the greatest product on
earth.

oups.com...