Hotel in Valencia, Spain?

Old March 25th, 2013, 09:18 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default Hotel in Valencia, Spain?

Hey hello! May I recommend a good one?
For me the best formula to travel to Valencia is staying in serviced apartments (aparthotels) fully equipped and daily rental. And I use to stay in www.valenciaflats.com/en the price is really good if you travel with company and the apartments have fully equipped kitchenette.
So I really recomend Valencia Flats.

RBada.

El lunes, 22 de enero de 2001 19:55:42 UTC+1, Dan and Tara Radulski escribió:
I am planning a trip to Valencia, Spain with two friends. Our travel agent
suggested the Hotel Melia located in Valencia center. Has anyone heard of
it, or stayed there? Also, if you know of a website for this hotel I would
like to check it out before I book.

Thanks!

- Tara

Old March 26th, 2013, 05:33 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
poldy

In article ,
Martin wrote:

Only 12 years late.

escribió:
I am planning a trip to Valencia, Spain with two friends. Our travel
agent
suggested the Hotel Melia located in Valencia center. Has anyone heard of
it, or stayed there? Also, if you know of a website for this hotel I
would
like to check it out before I book.

Thanks!

- Tara