Travel NZ by motorhome

Old July 30th, 2004, 05:42 AM
Anonymous

Default Travel NZ by motorhome

Hello All!

Me and my girlfriend are travelling to NZ this year (november and
December
2004). We are planning to rent a motorhome and drive around in the
country.
Does anyone of you have experience from this way of travelling? How
did you
like it? What should we see? What shuould we not see? Is it hard to
find
camp sites and things like that. All information is of interest for
us!

Thanks in andvance and have a nice day all of you!

Best Regards
Fredrik & Carolina
--multiplaza.nl.nu--
Old August 8th, 2004, 10:39 AM
affordable Campervan Hire

..no-spam.invalid (Anonymous) wrote in message ...
Hello All!

Me and my girlfriend are travelling to NZ this year (november and
December
2004). We are planning to rent a motorhome and drive around in the
country.
Does anyone of you have experience from this way of travelling? How
did you
like it? What should we see? What shuould we not see? Is it hard to
find
camp sites and things like that. All information is of interest for
us!

Thanks in andvance and have a nice day all of you!

Best Regards
Fredrik & Carolina
--multiplaza.nl.nu--

Hi Fredrik and Carolina

David and I hire out campervans from 2 berth pop tops to middle sized
2 person vans with shower and toilet. We are very reasonably priced,
and offer a very personal friendly service. I read the posting about
the batteries. So true. We have a couple of pop tops with 3 way
fridges, gas, electric and battery. This means that you can keep your
food cold and still wild camp a bit.

NZ is a stunning country and there is so much to see. Check out our
website and a few others:

http://www.affordable-campervan.com
http://www.nztourism.net.nz
and for campsite costs and availability
http://www.aa.co.nz

Cheers Joy and David Bishop, Affordable Campervan Hire

Old August 10th, 2004, 08:57 AM
Traveller

Read our experiences at
http://www.reservationheaven.com/wik...20Descriptions
At that time of year things will beb getting busier. Take insect repellant.

In short, had a great time!!

Matt
Reservation Heaven

m...

Old August 10th, 2004, 03:58 PM

Hi Fredrik and Carolina,

I think travelling by camper van is by far the best way to experience
New Zealand. A couple of years ago we spent half a year touring NZ,
and this year we're doing it all over again! We wrote about our
experiences at http://www.new-zealand-camper-van-adventures.com.
You'll find info about renting a camper van, rental companies, NZ
campsites, a travel itinerary you can download, money, weather, etc,
etc. The information you find here is independent.
Have a great holiday!

Boukeline