new york city suites question.....

Old February 26th, 2008, 05:07 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

Default new york city suites question.....

wondering which of the big 4, sheraton, hyatt, hilton, marriott have 2
room suites in NYC.....

I have points enough at all 4 for a free stay and am planning on
flying some friends in from florida for the weekend to suprise my wife
for her birthday....

location is not terribly important....

Old February 26th, 2008, 11:30 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
PeterL

On Feb 26, 8:07*am, "
wrote:
wondering which of the big 4, sheraton, hyatt, hilton, marriott have 2
room suites in NYC.....

I have points enough at all 4 for a free stay and am planning on
flying some friends in from florida for the weekend to suprise my wife
for her birthday....

location is not terribly important....

How about making some phone calls? You'll have to call them anyway.
Old February 27th, 2008, 02:53 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Shawn Hirn

In article
,
" wrote:

wondering which of the big 4, sheraton, hyatt, hilton, marriott have 2
room suites in NYC.....

I have points enough at all 4 for a free stay and am planning on
flying some friends in from florida for the weekend to suprise my wife
for her birthday....

location is not terribly important....

Just check each hotel's web site. Should take no more than two or three
minutes to find that info.
Old February 27th, 2008, 05:06 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

it wouldnt even take as long as 2 or 3 minutes.....

but I just thought that people might have had experiences staying in
such a room and could mention how it was etc.....

as it is, I just got 3 rooms at the doubletree in times square for a
couple of nites and then the waldorf for 3 nites....

just about killed my hilton points, so next time I am gonna have to go
back to the marquis, which I hate, but there isnt a hyatt in NY worth
staying at imo....

Old February 27th, 2008, 05:50 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

I just thought that people might have had experiences staying in
such a room and *could mention how it was etc..

Unfortunately you didn't really ask that in your original post. It's
always wise to be as specific as possible when asking questions in the
newsgroups, otherwise people may misunderstand.