Australia plane terror plot involved poisoning passengers,using homemade bombs, report says

Old August 1st, 2017, 03:13 AM posted to rec.travel.air, aus.politics, sac.politics, misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns
Leninism

Default Australia plane terror plot involved poisoning passengers,using homemade bombs, report says

Police in Australia are continuing to hunt for more evidence as
they investigate a major terror plot targeting the aviation
industry.

Four people – two Lebanese-Australians men and their two sons –
were arrested in raids in Sydney on Saturday, following an
intelligence tip-off. Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull
described the plot as “Islamic-inspired terrorism.”

“We have succeeded in disrupting a major terrorist plot to bring
down an airplane,” Turnbull said. “Good intelligence, great
police work, great investigation, great co-ordination has
enabled us to disrupt that plot.”

Police are conducting forensic work at five properties linked to
the suspects, but refused to elaborate on details of the planned
attack. Australian Federal Police Commissioner Andrew Colvin
would not confirm reports in the Australian media that the plot
involved poisoning passengers with a toxic gas, or using a
homemade bomb smuggled onto a flight in hand luggage.

“The plot that we are investigating, we believe was an attempt
to put a device onto an aircraft. But, beyond that, the
speculation is just that – it’s speculation,” Colvin said.

Colvin also refused to comment on unconfirmed reports that the
suspects were not previously known to police.

Since the arrests, security been stepped up at both domestic and
international terminals of Australia’s major airports.
Authorities warn the new measures may be in place indefinitely.

“We need to remind the public the threat is there, it’s why
we’ve ramped up the security at our domestic and international
airports,” said Peter Dutton, Australia’s Immigration and Border
Protection Minister. He advised passengers to arrive early at
airports to allow time for additional screening.

Australian authorities have disrupted 13 terror threats over the
past few years – but nothing on this scale. Turnbull said the
terror threat level would remain the same, at “probable,”
despite these latest developments.

The four suspects have not yet been charged. Under Australian
counterterrorism laws, they can be held for seven days for
questioning.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07...-plane-terror-
plot-involved-poisoning-passengers-using-homemade-bombs-report-
says.html

Old August 1st, 2017, 08:12 AM posted to rec.travel.air,aus.politics,sac.politics,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns
Pelican

On 1/08/2017 17:01, Petzl wrote:
On Tue, 1 Aug 2017 04:13:16 +0200 (CEST), "Leninism"
wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07...-plane-terror-
plot-involved-poisoning-passengers-using-homemade-bombs-report-
says.html

The gas to be used was apparently sarin not much being said about
this?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07...port-says.html
https://is.gd/PiFnvB

It was a small thermonuclear device. I know, because I just made that
up, so it must be true.
Old August 1st, 2017, 09:09 AM posted to rec.travel.air,aus.politics,sac.politics,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns
Pelican

On 1/08/2017 17:48, Petzl wrote:

wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07...-plane-terror-
plot-involved-poisoning-passengers-using-homemade-bombs-report-
says.html

The gas to be used was apparently sarin not much being said about
this?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07...port-says.html
https://is.gd/PiFnvB

It was a

The plan by the "religion" of peace planned to release poisonous gas
inside a aircraft from Sydney to Dubai.
https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/inter...ger-jet-report
https://is.gd/La88zH

That was a newspaper report of a claim by a newspaper reporter. I say
it was a small thermonuclear device. I know, because I just made that
up, so it must be true.

Why would you believe a claim by a newspaper reporter reported by
another newspaper reporter? It's obviously not true, and my claim is
much more credible.
Old August 1st, 2017, 09:23 AM posted to rec.travel.air,aus.politics,sac.politics,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns
de chucka

wrote:

[...]

I heard it was a thermite device left over from the attacks by the
Jewish conspiracy on 9/11

Old August 1st, 2017, 09:38 AM posted to rec.travel.air,aus.politics,sac.politics,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns
Petzl

wrote:

[...]

Malcolm Turnbull was not going to do anything until gathering more
evidence!

The Moslems are moving/threatening much closer to his electorate with
arrests made in Sydney suburb of Surry Hills

Britian firced the issue by intending to raise it's Islamic threat
level for Australia
https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/australia

more media
http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...ation-industry
https://is.gd/GF6K1c
Australian authorities reportedly wanted to wait to gather more
information before arresting the men, but the British government
threatened to issue a public security alert for travel to Australia if
raids did not begin, the ABC's 7.30 reported.
--
Petzl
This Trojan horse invasion by Moslems was invented by Mohammed when he and his marauding followers fled Mecca in AD 622 to Yathrib now called Medina. Claiming “refugee status” Medina welcomed them as “our” government does today!

1: You can’t declare war on a tactic – TERROR.
2: You can’t win if the “Good Guys” your soldiers are dying for are just a different type of bad guy.
3: You can’t win if you promote the problem – ISLAM.
4: And you can’t win overseas if you are losing at home

ISIS is doing nothing that the Moslem’s “Prophet” Mohammed wouldn’t do!
http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...n_history.html

Mohammad himself was once a (claimed) refugee taken in by the Jewish city of Medina, then called Yathrib (fleeing Mecca AD 622).
https://www.britannica.com/event/Hijrah-Islam
Within five years, Mohammed (joining with other invading “marauding refugees”) had driven out, executed, or enslaved every Jew living in Medina
https://www.britannica.com/place/Medina-Saudi-Arabia

For around 1,400 years Islam has produced the major majority of the worlds “refugees”! Always fleeing from what they created!

Still the same today!

This Trojan horse invasion continues WHY?
Moslems and Islam are of course synonymous with terror!
It was and is a CRIME to allow Moslems in. Every politician is obligated to know the history of foreign people they bring in. If they had done even a little bit of study they would have found a bloodthirsty people, full of hate and terrorism.?

Mohammad invented this sort of invasion by stealth, Centuries old still used today.
Old August 1st, 2017, 09:41 AM posted to rec.travel.air,aus.politics,sac.politics,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns
Pelican

wrote:

[...]

Where did you hear that?
Old August 1st, 2017, 09:46 AM posted to rec.travel.air,aus.politics,sac.politics,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns
Pelican

wrote:

[...]

Except call a media circus with a bunch of hyper-ventilating fools in
support who said nothing.

Admittedly, it left Shorten with nothing to whine about, so there was a
silver lining to the bull****.

The Moslems are moving/threatening much closer to his electorate with
arrests made in Sydney suburb of Surry Hills

Britian firced the issue by intending to raise it's Islamic threat
level for Australia
https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/australia

more media
http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...ation-industry
https://is.gd/GF6K1c
Australian authorities reportedly wanted to wait to gather more
information before arresting the men, but the British government
threatened to issue a public security alert for travel to Australia if
raids did not begin, the ABC's 7.30 reported.

Wow! It was reported on the ABC's 7.30.

Old August 2nd, 2017, 12:28 AM posted to rec.travel.air,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
US-Troll_Exterminator

Leninism, the nutcase US troll farted into cyberspace:

It was written by a Dizum sewer troll using the header:

From: Leninism
Subject: Australia plane terror plot involved poisoning passengers, using
homemade bombs, report says
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 04:13:16 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: rec.travel.air, aus.politics, sac.politics, misc.survivalism,
talk.politics.guns

Police in Australia are continuing to hunt for more evidence ...

Correct.
This issue has been adequately covered by the press.
The Australian public is well informed.

Your point in this fear-mongering post is what?
Go and troll elsewhere! FOAD!

--
FOAD!