Planning to get into BPO? Do it with zero capital expenditure!

Old August 28th, 2007, 06:05 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
serene

Default Planning to get into BPO? Do it with zero capital expenditure!

Planning to get into the BPO business? Worried about capita
expenditure? Need a working Call Center by next week? Don't know where
to begin? Fast track your entry into Business Process Outsourcing
through our affordable, ready-to-use facility located right in the
Makati CBD.

================
WHY GO INTO BPO?
================

It is estimated that 200,000 people are currently working in the BPO
industry as of 2006. BPO companies, mostly Contact Centers, had a
combined revenue of US$3.8B and forecasted to earn over US$13B by
2010.

===========================
WHAT IS HOLDING BACK SME's?
===========================

While entry of new BPO companies is being encouraged, opportunity is
being severely limited by massive investment required in setting up
facilities that meet the high quality standards of overseas Customers.

It takes months and easily costs millions of pesos to pay for long-
term business leases, IT equipment and infrastructure, software
licenses, telecom lines, redundant business-grade high-speed Internet,
access control/security systems, furniture and Technical Consultants
to put them all together.

Before, startups had no choice and had to resort to home-based
facilities with undesirable ambient noises and using residential-grade
and Internet Cafe-grade connections. They get Contracts only to lose
them in just days weeks or months when they fail to deliver the right
quality.

This will change as we level the playing field to allow the entry of
Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises into the BPO Industry through our
ready-to-use, Shared Service Facility.

HOW CAN YOU GO INTO BPO WITH THE RIGHT QUALITY BUT WITHOUT CAPEX?

We have zeroed out your Capital Expenditure requirements by doing the
investment for you. With no CAPEX on your part, there is no ROI to
speak of. If you have a client for your BPO services and your revenue
is higher than your operating cost, your business becomes a success
even on your first month of Operation.

We empower you to pursue opportunities in outsourcing - Call Center,
Contact Center, Animation, Legal and Medical Transcription, HR,
Animation, Engineering, Design.

Our Regular Rate per seat starts from a low of P 6,300 per month per
seat plus 12% VAT. Service Agreement period is either 1 year, 6 months
or 3 months. Our terms are two (2) months deposit and one (1) month
advanced. The inclusions a

- Use of Modular Workstation with Ergonomic Chair
- Electrical Utilities and Utility Connections
- Localized Air-conditioning System
- Internet Connection
- On-site Technical Support
- Usage: 9-hour operation window

Options are use of Security systems and Laptop/Desktop Computers
running Licensed Microsoft Windows XP Professional with Microsoft
Office 2003, or Linspire Five-0 Desktop Operating System with Open
Office 2.0 and Internet Suite.

====================
WHERE IS IT LOCATED?
====================

The Digital BPO SSF is located at the edge of the Makati CBD so you
can reach the place without going through the traffic within the CBD.
We are easily accessible via public and private transport as you can
see from
http://www.makaticorp.com/20061107/html/mcorp_map.htm

It is managed by Digital Visions [http://
www.digitalvisionsinternational.com] and Makati Corporate Office
Services [http://www.makaticorp.com]. Our combined experience is your
assurance of quality.

Give us a call and we will be glad to customize a package based on
other specific requirements you may have. You are also welcome to
visit us!

We have launching promo prices and discounts for 5 seats and up.

Thanks,

Candy Gagarin
Digital Visions Philippines /
Makati Corporate Office Services
28th Floor Cityland Pasong Tamo Tower U2807
2210 Chino Roces Ave. (Pasong Tamo)
Makati City, Philippines 1200
Trunkline (+632) 893-8909 , Fax (+632) 893-8909 ext 802
http://www.digitalvisionsinternational.com
http://www.makaticorp.com