Carnival Pride Cat. 1A question

Old December 26th, 2004, 11:01 PM

Default Carnival Pride Cat. 1A question

I booked a Cat 1a - room 1249 on the Carnival Pride because it had the
best single supplement price. Most of what I've read indicated that
the beds were side by side but the Carnival web site says they're
upper-lower bunk beds. Any of you had first hand experience with this
catagory or can give me a more definite answer. I'm not too fond of
the upper-lower idea as the room/cruise is a birthday present for my 80
year old mother-in-law!!!