Is anyone traveling this New Years?

Old November 26th, 2003, 06:02 PM
partygirl

Default Is anyone traveling this New Years?

Hey All,
I was wondering about what I could do to celebrate this New Year's
Eve, and my friends and I were thinking about hitting up Las Vegas. I
was doing some research on what was going on there, and the fireworks
for this year are going to be produced by Pyro! They were the same
guys that did the fireworks for the SLC Winter Olympics. It should be
awesome. Anyway, I found this site at www.vegasfreedom.com, and they
had all kinds of hotel deals, maps, weather reports..just a lot of
good stuff. Really good resource that I thought I'd share. Has anyone
been to Vegas for New Year's? If you have, I'd appreciate it if you
could write back and give me some suggestions on where to be! Thanks.
Old November 27th, 2003, 11:41 PM
Me

In article ,
(partygirl) wrote:

Hey All,
I was wondering about what I could do to celebrate this New Year's
Eve, and my friends and I were thinking about hitting up Las Vegas. I
was doing some research on what was going on there, and the fireworks
for this year are going to be produced by Pyro! They were the same
guys that did the fireworks for the SLC Winter Olympics. It should be
awesome. Anyway, I found this site at
www.vegasfreedom.com, and they
had all kinds of hotel deals, maps, weather reports..just a lot of
good stuff. Really good resource that I thought I'd share. Has anyone
been to Vegas for New Year's? If you have, I'd appreciate it if you
could write back and give me some suggestions on where to be! Thanks.

Las Vegas is an awesome place to spend New Years Eve. A few friends and
I were there last year. We had a fantastic time, but you had better make
you plans quickly.