Cruising from Bora Bora?

Old December 21st, 2004, 02:24 PM
george

Default Cruising from Bora Bora?

As an alternative to the larger cruise ships (Tahitian Princess and Paul
Gaughin), there appear to be cruises available on large yachts which hold
about 35 passengers (Bora Bora Cruiseline) and on smaller catamarans which
hold no more than 8 people in 4 cabins (Archipels Cruise Line).

Has anyone here had any experience with either of these trips? They sound
great from the webpage descriptions.

Old December 21st, 2004, 03:34 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 14:24:23 GMT, george wrote:

As an alternative to the larger cruise ships (Tahitian Princess and Paul
Gaughin), there appear to be cruises available on large yachts which hold
about 35 passengers (Bora Bora Cruiseline) and on smaller catamarans which
hold no more than 8 people in 4 cabins (Archipels Cruise Line).

Has anyone here had any experience with either of these trips? They sound
great from the webpage descriptions.

Aaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old December 21st, 2004, 04:02 PM
george

Chrissy, would you please provide a translate of that?

Is it that's a terrible company and I wouldn't go there! Or, is it
"AAaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", that's a marvelous idea, they're both
great companies, and I want to go with you?

George

.. .

Old December 21st, 2004, 05:57 PM
george

Bora Bora Cruises is at boraboracruises.com and, amazingly enough, Archipels
Cruises is at archipels.com. I hope this helps.

George
"Karen Segboer" wrote in message
"george" wrote:

As an alternative to the larger cruise ships (Tahitian Princess and Paul
Gaughin), there appear to be cruises available on large yachts which hold
about 35 passengers (Bora Bora Cruiseline) and on smaller catamarans which
hold no more than 8 people in 4 cabins (Archipels Cruise Line).

Has anyone here had any experience with either of these trips? They sound
great from the webpage descriptions.

Can you post the web URLs you're referring to? I'd be interested.

TIA,
Karen

__ /7__/7__/7__
\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.cupcaked.com/reviews
(...and leave off the "potatoes" to e-mail)

Old December 22nd, 2004, 12:29 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 16:02:46 GMT, george wrote:

Chrissy, would you please provide a translate of that?

Is it that's a terrible company and I wouldn't go there! Or, is it
"AAaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", that's a marvelous idea, they're both
great companies, and I want to go with you?

George

Neither. I never got past the fact that you are going to Bora Bora. Hubby
canceled our FP/Marquesas trip and I'm in constant, severe and regular
agony over it.

So go away, I hate you.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh
Old December 24th, 2004, 01:17 AM
Senator

"Chrissy Cruiser" wrote in message
Neither. I never got past the fact that you are going to Bora Bora. Hubby
canceled our FP/Marquesas trip and I'm in constant, severe and regular
agony over it.

So go away, I hate you.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh

I'll be there 17 days from now.

My wife and I leave on the 29th for French Polynesia. We're staying three
nights at a pension (kind of like a bed and breakfast) on Moorea, then we'll
hook up with the Tahitian Princess for a 10 day cruise that includes Tahiti,
Moorea, Huahine, Riatea, Bora Bora and Rarotonga of the Cook Islands. Then
we stay one night at a five star resort in Papeete.

We were there two years ago and absolutely loved it.

You need to make it clear to your husband that he needs to take you there
soon.

Old December 24th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

Neither. I never got past the fact that you are going to Bora Bora. Hubby
canceled our FP/Marquesas trip and I'm in constant, severe and regular
agony over it.

So go away, I hate you.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 01:17:11 GMT, Senator wrote:

I'll be there 17 days from now.

Yeah, yeah, Merry Christmas to you too, Bub.

My wife and I leave on the 29th for French Polynesia. We're staying three
nights at a pension (kind of like a bed and breakfast) on Moorea, then we'll
hook up with the Tahitian Princess for a 10 day cruise that includes Tahiti,
Moorea, Huahine, Riatea, Bora Bora and Rarotonga of the Cook Islands. Then
we stay one night at a five star resort in Papeete.

We were there two years ago and absolutely loved it.

Aaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h

You need to make it clear to your husband that he needs to take you there
soon.

I was going to get him a kitty for Christmas but no pussy for that slob.

Old December 24th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 01:59:20 GMT, Karen Segboer wrote:

Karens, Moorea here I come!

WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE ??????????????????
Old December 24th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 17:57:46 GMT, george wrote:

Bora Bora Cruises is at boraboracruises.com and, amazingly enough, Archipels
Cruises is at archipels.com. I hope this helps.

no you don't you get off on my pain