[Fwd: Travelling from Whitehorse/Skaway to Dawson in the Yukon]]

Old June 16th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Wilber Jones

Default [Fwd: Travelling from Whitehorse/Skaway to Dawson in the Yukon]]

Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 09:13:44 +0100
From: Richard
Newsgroups: rec.travel.usa-canada

We are proposing to fly into Whitehorse in early September and drive
up to Dawson and back, possibly down as far as Skagway in a week, and
spend the second week on Vancouver island.

Any tips on car rental, driving conditions, weather, accommodation and
especially wildlife/photography spots would be most welcome.

It should be quite different from little old Ireland!

Many thanks,

Richard.