Yosemite Lodging Opportunity

Old June 17th, 2005, 08:38 PM

Default Yosemite Lodging Opportunity

Hello,

We have reservations at Chateau du Sureau, a romantic European-style
inn about 16 miles from Yosemite National Park's south entrace via
Highway 41. We are willing to give up the night of Sunday, July 31,
2005, if someone would like to book that night. We are staying at the
Saffron room, which you can view on their web site:

http://www.chateausureau.com/

It is also possible that you might be able to reserve another room of
your choice for the same night, or we might be willing to switch our
room if necessary, in case you need additional nights or prefer another
room. The hotel knows that we are ready to give up the night of
Sunday, July 31, so all you have to do is call and try to make
reservations. The people who know about our situation are Rhionna, who
made our reservations, and the hotel manager.

Thank you.