Visiting NYC next week... restaurant recommendations

Old September 19th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Robert Cohen

Default Visiting NYC next week... restaurant recommendations

new york eats:

there are many (seemingly) korean-operated buffets/delis, and i didn't have an
unpleasant episode, but it gets boring & difficult to have so many choices
(this is what's known as a lazy moron's oxy)

mcd's, ya can't go right/wrong--it's what it is, u been there/done it & bought
a die-licious cholesteroled burger & fries

sbarro's, they're all over manhattan if ya like pizza, and i do

olive garden (times square), better italian salad-soup etal than should be
allowed especially for the low price

(damn, i can't recall the street corner nor the name of the deli-soup place
with beer i lucked-into, it is apparently near nyu, sometimes ya get happily
surprised)

Old September 20th, 2004, 02:29 AM
Bud A Bing

"devil" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 00:36:33 +0000, Peter Aitken wrote:

"Bud A Bing" wrote in message

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. We'll foreward

your
mail.

Such an intelligent response! What wit, knowledge, and perspicacity!

Your IQ
must be way up in the 50s!

Can't you show some compassion? The poor fellow obviously suffers from a
bad case of an inferiority complex. No need to rub it in.

C'mon now devil. Admit it. If I lived in CA. And told you I'd rather live
somewhere else, You'd tell me to hit the road. (and 90% of your fellow
countrymen would say the same thing.)

Old September 23rd, 2004, 06:30 PM
WizardryOf

Visiting NYC next week... restaurant recommendations

Greg Morrow:----
Nope, I simply realize that the future lays with
places like the UK, the USA, Australasia, and
some of the newer EU entrants. The time has
passed for places like France and Germany.
Unless of course they elect a Margaret
Thatcher to shake things up a lot.

Oz:----
Yep, the ol' "Iron Lady" was okay, Greg, and so was this post of yours.
Makes me proud. More and more you're getting to talk like a real
Conservative. Cheers.

Oz

Old September 23rd, 2004, 09:40 PM
Gregory Morrow

WizardryOf wrote:

Visiting NYC next week... restaurant recommendations

Greg Morrow:----
Nope, I simply realize that the future lays with
places like the UK, the USA, Australasia, and
some of the newer EU entrants. The time has
passed for places like France and Germany.
Unless of course they elect a Margaret
Thatcher to shake things up a lot.

Oz:----
Yep, the ol' "Iron Lady" was okay, Greg, and so was this post of yours.
Makes me proud. More and more you're getting to talk like a real
Conservative. Cheers.

*lol* Why thank you Oz...it's not that am I especially conservative but
some of these Europeans really need to clear some of the cobwebs out of
their belfries...

France and Germany really would benefit from a dose of old "Maggie -
ism"...otherwise they'll just fall further and further behind...look at the
sad state Britain was in 30 - odd years ago and look at Britain now...

Having a society where the main goal is leisure and a wonderful quality of
life is a great idea but unfortunately someone has to *work* so folks can
enjoy all the nice goodies. Hopefully the French and the Germans will
realise this before it's too late...

--
Best
Greg