Mean People Overseas

Old June 21st, 2006, 11:35 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Mean People Overseas

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 08:08:58 -0700, dgs wrote:

Cathy L wrote:

http://www.anncoulter.com

Now tell me the world wouldn't be a better place !

Done. The world wouldn't be a better place as long as idiots like you
and mAnn Coulter populate it. So do the world a favor. Die.

Is that the best you can hope for?
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
Old June 21st, 2006, 11:45 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 11:11:32 +0100, Padraig Breathnach
wrote:

Dave Frightens Me wrote:

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:06:55 +0100, The Reid
wrote:

you seem a polite and intelligent person Jay, I don't understand
how you fall for this ****.

Intelligent? Perhaps you forgot about 1 down 3 to go, France supplying
missiles to Iraq pre-war, and all the other anti-France stuff that's
in the archives.

A person can be polite and intelligent, and can also be unreasonable
and wrong.

So can an idiot.
--
---
Old June 22nd, 2006, 06:25 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Cathy L wrote:

http://www.anncoulter.com

Now tell me the world wouldn't be a better place !

Done. The world wouldn't be a better place as long as idiots like you
and mAnn Coulter populate it. So do the world a favor. Die.

Is that the best you can hope for?

Attainable goals, DFM, attainable goals. One step at a time and all
that silly tripe.

No, I can hope for much better, but in this case, I was thinking of the
only known cure for chronic stupidity.
--
dgs
Old June 22nd, 2006, 10:45 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

wrote:

you seem a polite and intelligent person Jay, I don't understand
how you fall for this ****.

Intelligent? Perhaps you forgot about 1 down 3 to go, France supplying
missiles to Iraq pre-war, and all the other anti-France stuff that's
in the archives.

A person can be polite and intelligent, and can also be unreasonable
and wrong.

So can an idiot.

Someone can also be polite while saying rather nasty things. I'm not
impressed by politeness in such a situation. Intelligence is often
over-rated.

--
David Horne- http://www.davidhorne.net
http://homepage.mac.com/davidhornecomposer http://soundjunction.org
Old June 23rd, 2006, 09:18 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Following up to Dave Frightens Me

There's nothing as effective as the '3rd person' thing in Italian (you
plural in French) to put a distance between you are someone else. It's
quite effective. In English you can get the point across, but it's a
bit more involved.

one wouldn't wish to do that.
--
Mike Reid
Shetland, Yell and Unst
Old June 23rd, 2006, 10:05 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

wrote:

I have the unfortunate opportunity to meet a lot of mean people in
luxury hotels

I've stayed in hostels, which are cheap
& the people are nice.